• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp Wallet Amazon voucher

psmangat5

TF Select
While buying Amazon Voucher on Payzapp its showing value of reward points as 1650, anybody know where these reward points will be credited? on my card or in payzapp walet?
Screenshot_2023-06-04-09-03-32-48_73b8f71215c375925abd18624296fb43.jpg

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
last time I checked, payzapp app allowed gift vouchers to be bought only via wallet (linked to prepaid card)

So, for infinia/dcb, wouldn't it be better to buy via browser instead ? Or are they allowing CC now in app ?

For Millennia, it makes sense as 1%CB on card (for wallet reload) and then 5% CB points in payzapp..

harrii90

TF Buzz
It works like this:-
Txn Date 1st

Settlement Date 2nd.

In netbanking:-

Settled txn will reflect on 3rd

5% Smartbuy will reflect on 4th.
Thanks for your reply man

In netbanking means here as credit transaction the cashback will be shown on 3rd or 4th day right ?

Attachments

• IMG_20230703_125745.jpg
    IMG_20230703_125745.jpg
    966.5 KB · Views: 18

gautamcool

TF Premier
Hi Gautam

As I can see here, the voucher purchased transaction(48rs) has been settled (purchase date: 01 July), but still the cashback hasn't been reflecting or credited it seems. I'll wait for 2 more days. Will it take Even more time ?

Even then if it's not credited Who should be contacted regarding the cashback for this smartbuy voucher purchase ?

Thanks in advance.
It takes 3-4 days for the CB credit txn
You should contact Smartbuy CC if it's not credited. You can find the CC info on the site itself

harrii90

TF Buzz
Option 3
You get additional discount upfront unlike Amazon voucher
You pay 49
2.43 gets added as txn in your statement
Generally 1 percent gets added as RP
(You might need to check it as I think Millenia doesn't give points for txn below 100rs)

Screenshot_20230701_142615.jpg
Hey hi Gautam & Vishesh
Thanks for your responses for my queries. I didn't know till today that one can benefit more apart from card feature rather than using smartbuy option. I have came thru a video and found out this community and then did this small transaction to check how the cashback and all works. On July 1st after buying that 48rs swiggy discount voucher, the 5% CB of 2.4 rs has been credited as credit transaction to my statement today (actually only 2 rs got credited). Anyway it's fine. I got the confirmation and I'm happy to find this community as it's beneficial to many people who shop regularly. I used to shop regularly on Myntra and food delivery apps that gives extra benefit on using this smartbuy option.

Once again thank you

Let's keep sharing the knowledge, keep going ☺️

harrii90

TF Buzz
Hey hi Gautam & Vishesh
You guys getting millennia debit card cashback points?. I mean from the last 2 months I haven't received the cashback points to my millennia debit card. Every month at the start of the month, i load 40k using millennia debit card to my Paytm wallet and pay my credit card bills and so on. Last time I received the cashback points was in mid of the August, since then I haven't received the cashback points. I haven't skipped any month doing this wallet reload using debit card, so that I used to receive the cashback points at the end of every month.
Is anyone out there facing the same issue?
Do any one have solution or suggestion for this problem
??