PayZapp BOB credit card payment

VijayflyRaven

Does the payment for BOB credit card using PayZapp often fail? It failed for me today when I paid it using UPI credit card. How long does the refund take? Anyone faced this using UPI via credit card?

rockking1994

can some one please guide me on the steps of paying BOB or KOTAK CC bill using payzapp wallet balance.. Thanks
Just add the bob card in bill payment section get the bill amount next add the amount to your wallet then go back to bill payment for the card you should be able to pay with the wallet balance
Note you need to add the wallet balance first you cant do it at the time of payment

I am trying to pay my first Eterna Bill from PZ.
It's not even adding the biller. After entering mobile and last 4 digits card num. It progresses for some time and throws an error -"Biller Unavailable".
Received the bill on email today. Statement date is 16th.

Enthusiast

I am trying to pay my first Eterna Bill from PZ.
It's not even adding the biller. After entering mobile and last 4 digits card num. It progresses for some time and throws an error -"Biller Unavailable".
Received the bill on email today. Statement date is 16th.
Try to uninstall the PZ & install it again

Even i had this issue with PZ earlier, after few days it got resolved automatically

rockyBalboa

Its Upto 2 lakh on full kyc mini kyc 10k

Payzapp wallet load limit is 2 lakhs but debit limit is 1 lakh per month.

Source

rockking1994

Payzapp wallet load limit is 2 lakhs but debit limit is 1 lakh per month.

Source

Didn’t know about that thanks though i never tried it personally doing transactions of more than 50k in a month