• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzap CC TO saving account at 2.5%

unusedbrain1

TF Premier
Got a email which says credit card to Saving account at 2.5% ..which is way lesser than 4% which now Paytm charges .if you take out the money from the credit card. Even if u have rupay and want to do P2M transaction it will cost
Free charge -1.8%
bharatpe-2%
paytm -2%
phonepe -2% .

keeping in mind That these Rupay P2M will be counted as Income to the M .. in this case i don't think it will ?
enlightenment me if m wrong !
Screenshot_2023-10-05-09-41-02-701_com.google.android.gm.jpg

unusedbrain1

TF Premier
1.) This trick is of no use until you have to complete annual fee waiver because there is no rewards/cashback in wallet load in sbi cards.

2.) Or sbi cc payment ka option kuch hi din Phle aaya hai payzzap par (BBPS)

3.) Or jyda rotate karoge annual fee waiver k liye, to card block ho jayega

4.) Or over payment sbi notice karta hai, jyda karoge to paisa fas jyga
lended some money to my friend 😁..so i guess this is Work for him for atleast 1 month .saving few

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1.) This trick is of no use until you have to complete annual fee waiver because there is no rewards/cashback in wallet load in sbi cards.

2.) Or sbi cc payment ka option kuch hi din Phle aaya hai payzzap par (BBPS)

3.) Or jyda rotate karoge annual fee waiver k liye, to card block ho jayega

4.) Or over payment sbi notice karta hai, jyda karoge to paisa fas jyga
Yeah we definitely shouldn’t. I just said I can think of this trick, which the other person wasn’t sharing.

Buttman

TF Premier
But can we pay when statement is not generated? Bata raha hai no payment due for sbi card when I try to pay cc bill via payzap
But my previous due is nil and new statement isn’t generated yet. So do I need to wait until statement in generated with due amount or can I pay without the statement being generated. Because when I try to pay it says “ no payment due” right now

Hemang

TF Premier
Just load Payzapp with your any other credit card and use that balance to pay credit cards billed statement of SBI, Kotak, BOB within due date.
We cannot pay credit card bill, buy gift vouchers through payzapp wallet balance.

I accidentally added Rs 1000 to wallet due to swipe to pay.

Now i was also searching how to utilise this Rs 1000 for some cashback. I felt i could use fastag topup.

Payzapp wallet is not of much utilise besides penny cashbacks on utilities.

We cannot pay credit card bill, buy gift vouchers through payzapp wallet balance.

Now i was also searching how to utilise this Rs 1000 for some cashback. I felt i could use fastag topup.

That was an old story. That trick is not working now.
Now you can use that wallet balance to purchase gift card other than Amazon and flipkart gift card. You will get 5% cash back.
You can use these balance to pay for recharge and bill payment. Here also you will get 5% cash back by using promo code.

If you find any tricks for credit card to credit card payment that time you can use these balance.