• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm Wallet Loads via Zomato

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
So, I used to load 4000 in Paytm using CC. I have 2 Paytm accounts using 2 different credit cards, both of which are operated on 2 different devices. On first, I used to load using Uber which is working fine for the time being. For the second, I used to load it through Zomato but for some reason I am not able to load money through Zomato.

What can be the possible reason?

Last edited:

ltf4ever

TF Ace
So, I used to load 4000 in Paytm using CC. I have 2 Paytm accounts using 2 different credit cards, both of which are operated on 2 different devices. On first, I used to load using Uber which is working fine for the time being. For the second, I uses to load it through Zomato but for some reason I am not able to load money through Zomato.

What can be the possible reason?
your account is flagged by paytm for rotating money.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
your account is flagged by paytm for rotating money.
I never transferred any money to my bank account. Most of the money in the wallet was anyway used to pay for groceries at local stores and I used different cards for both accounts.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
o
I never transferred any money to my bank account. Most of the money in the wallet was anyway used to pay for groceries at local stores and I used different cards for both accounts.
oh ok, i missed that. but they have flagged it, by seeing that you are using zomato to load free of charge, but your spends are not on zomato.
waiting to see if others have also faced this.

Last edited:

metal_heart

TF Premier
If you are using same credit card, then you won’t be able to. Make sure you use different credit card for different account

In short, there shouldn’t be any way which can establish that one individual is operating two accounts