• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payment not credited to card statement

skywalker

TF Select
I paid my HDFC CC bill using CRED (about ₹54k, used debit card for payment via CRED) on 21st October and according to the CRED payment history page, it shows that it should start reflecting in my card statement by now. But it’s still not there in neither Unbilled nor Unsettled transactions. It’s been more than 4 days. Any suggestions, what can be done? And has anybody else faced a similar situation with CRED?

Strange

TF Legend
I paid my HDFC CC bill using CRED (about ₹54k, used debit card for payment via CRED) on 21st October and according to the CRED payment history page, it shows that it should start reflecting in my card statement by now. But it’s still not there in neither Unbilled nor Unsettled transactions. It’s been more than 4 days. Any suggestions, what can be done? And has anybody else faced a similar situation with CRED?
Same here, hoping it will be credited on the next working day although my bank confirmation is still pending.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I am facing issue my my Axis Magnus. Neither cred nor Paytm is able to make payments. Only way is by doing neft/imps/UPI transfer. No idea what is wrong with that card. Another axis card is accepting payments properly.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Mostly Rupay users face such problems.
Finally received cred payment just now - 4 days after cred confirmed payment.

Similar to hdfc billpay, it is showing some hga code and payment date same as initial payment date. No idea what happened here.

Will try again with Paytm now, I was cancelling Paytm payments after a day, this time will give it a week.

It can take upto 2 working days to reflect the payment in your card account. You made the payment on 21st of Oct. But 22nd to 24th i.e 3 days were bank holiday and 26th also is a bank holiday. So payment may gets credited today or on 27th of Oct.

I also paid Kotak Bill on 22nd which haven't credited to the account yet.

skywalker

TF Select
It can take upto 2 working days to reflect the payment in your card account. You made the payment on 21st of Oct. But 22nd to 24th i.e 3 days were bank holiday and 26th also is a bank holiday. So payment may gets credited today or on 27th of Oct.

I also paid Kotak Bill on 22nd which haven't credited to the account yet.
Oh okay. Will wait till 27th EOD then.

skywalker

TF Select
My HDFC CC payment donw on 21 Oct is also stuck. It's not yet credited. Pathetic service by CRED. No customer support.
Agreed. CRED’s Customer service is bad. They haven’t provided any customer care number anywhere, and on top of that, writing about an issue to them via the app is also a headache. I tried doing it twice but no ticket was created. Then I dropped a mail, then they finally acknowledged my concern.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Mostly Rupay users face such problems.
Kuch bhi matlab. Credit card bill repayment work through banks own internal network paid via NEFT/RTGS/UPI/IMPS/BBPS.

RuPay or Visa dnt have any linked with credit card bill repayment.

I always got HDFC RuPay credit card bill repayment instantly but from last few weeks everyone told HDFC bank cc bill repayment takes 3-4 days to credit, paid via CRED and Amazon etc (dnt know other apps).

Last thing, dnt compare BOB like PSU banks RuPay card with HDFC bank RuPay card. Dono me zameen asmaan ka fark hai.

skywalker

TF Select
same is happening me through CRED i done payment of 32k something and it is showing in that payment will be credited in 2 days to HDFC
It will be credited definitely, it will just take time. Took about 4-5 days for me. If it still doesn’t start reflecting, drop a mail mentioning the issue along with the order ID and UTR number to grievanceofficer@cred.club

This worked for me since after sending the mail, the money was credited to my CC the next morning.