• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paying CC bill of >75k for rewards/benefits

Enthusiast

TF Premier
I have to pay 1.6 Lakh HDFC CC bill this month. With my HDFC platinum debit card, i will pay 75k to get 750 cashback. So, how to pay the remaining amount (85k) to get rewards?

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Pay 75k from platinum dc
Use any rupay upi cc for balance
Settle that balance to rupay cc on may 1st by plat dc
Not promoting rotation but just an input
This is a good idea except for the potential (hypothetical) risk of some banks asking for statement and finding rotation and closing the card. One might want to avoid using banks that has issued us HNI cards (these banks close all cards associated to that customer). It might be a good idea to get a rupay credit card from PSU as we may not mind them closing it.

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
To be fair, if you have Millennia Debit card, then loading amount to any wallets will fetch 1% of the amount added as points on your card. Just putting this there for people who have it.

I just load my Amazon Pay balance and use it to pay my Millennia credit card bills.
Maximum is 400 (40k bill) which might not be enough for some (Magnus folks doing 1L)

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
This is a good idea except for the potential (hypothetical) risk of some banks asking for statement and finding rotation and closing the card. One might want to avoid using banks that has issued us HNI cards (these banks close all cards associated to that customer). It might be a good idea to get a rupay credit card from PSU as we may not mind them closing it.
Yes it makes sense
My current rupay upi is from hdfc
Slowly I need to get pnb even though it will take long processing time

satish0987

TF Ace
To be fair, if you have Millennia Debit card, then loading amount to any wallets will fetch 1% of the amount added as points on your card. Just putting this there for people who have it.

I just load my Amazon Pay balance and use it to pay my Millennia credit card bills.
Bro did you get February month Millinea debit card rewards
Already April half month completed
Still i didn't get any rewards
Any idea?

DISHANT

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Bro did you get February month Millinea debit card rewards
Already April half month completed
Still i didn't get any rewards
Any idea?
so millenia 400 points are not instant as like platinum 750? second do i get rewards for both card as 1% for using mobikwik bill payment. i have platinm dc and millenia dc both.