• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pay education Loan EMI via Axis Magnus

Had anyone tried paying Educational Loan EMI via Axis Magnus? Does the spend count for monthly spending or do we get Edgepoints for the same? Mine educational loan provided has given me option to prepay advance EMI via Credit card.

James2307mr

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
That EMI is different.. it's for purchasing a product on EMI or converting a purchase on your credit card to EMI which is excluded
Oh got it.

Also, one question. Isn't doing a transaction and then converting to EMI is useless on Magnus card because the full transaction gets debited initially, then it gets credited and then EMI starts. So no benefit. Right?

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Oh got it.

Also, one question. Isn't doing a transaction and then converting to EMI is useless on Magnus card because the full transaction gets debited initially, then it gets credited and then EMI starts. So no benefit. Right?
it's like that on every card.. what other benefit are you looking to get from EMI?

Had anyone tried paying Educational Loan EMI via Axis Magnus? Does the spend count for monthly spending or do we get Edgepoints for the same? Mine educational loan provided has given me option to prepay advance EMI via Credit card.
Which is your education loan lender? How they have given this option?