• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pay Credit Card Bill Via HDFC Bill Payment Portal And Get 1% Cashback

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Are you paying your credit card bill via 3rd party app or directly from your bank portal? then you are probably losing 1% cashback.
If you pay your credit card bill via HDFC Bank bill payment portal using your HDFC Bank debit card then you can earn 1% cashback, maximum Cashback capping depends on your debit card type.
Maximum Cashback Capping-
If you have HDFC Easyshop Platinum debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 750 per month, just pay Rs. 75,000 bill & get Rs. 750 cashback.
If you have HDFC Millennia debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 400 per month, just pay Rs. 40,000 bill & get Rs. 400 cashback.

Not only credit card bill, you can pay any utility bill you want (must be available on Hdfc bank bill payment portal) & get 1% cashback.

To Pay Bill Follow These Steps-
1. Login to your HDFC Bank Netbaning
2. Click on "BillPay & Recharge" tab -> Click on Continue

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.01.56 PM.png

3. Now click on Add Biller
4. Select Credit Card
5. Now select your card provider name

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.02.48 PM.png

6. Enter your credit card detail
7. Enter amount you want to pay
8. Select your debit card from drop down menu
9. Click on pay

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.03.27 PM.png

10. Enter OTP & Done!

You'll receive 1% Cashback for the transaction, you can check & redeem your debit card Cashback from "Card Tab -> Debit Card -> Enquiry -> Cashback Enquiry & Redemption"

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.30.27 PM.png

repertoire

TF Select
I tried CITI, RBI etc all possible. and same error.
I had the same error on Tuesday when I tried adding my CCs and paying them for the first time. After many attempts, I was able to pay 10k towards my IndusInd bill, but after that, I'd get the error again.

I did it again yesterday and everything worked fine. So try giving it another day or two, and trying again.

anishcode

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I had the same error on Tuesday when I tried adding my CCs and paying them for the first time. After many attempts, I was able to pay 10k towards my IndusInd bill, but after that, I'd get the error again.

I did it again yesterday and everything worked fine. So try giving it another day or two, and trying again.
OK got it. Sure will keep checking after some time.

Karthik:

TF Premier
oh!

I did axis credit card payment on tuesday usually it used to get settle in two working days ..But this time money is not yet credited to my credit card account

@007 @karthi.vr @navonline7 @repertoire
Sometimes it takes 3 working days. If you have received the mail from HDFC saying your Bill payment is successfully processed, then you have nothing to worry. Payment date will be the actual date of payment. So no delay in case of Axis. Axis CC is useless in this regard. They can't check even if you give payment reference number. You have no option but to wait. You need to worry only in case of ICICI. In ICICI, it's the date on which ICICI reflect it in your account. Had made only 1 ICICI CC payment. Payment date was when they reflected it in account. I don't know what's wrong with them. Can anyone confirm if this is a one time thing or is this how it happens for ICICI CC payments ?

TF Ace
TF Family
Sometimes it takes 3 working days. If you have received the mail from HDFC saying your Bill payment is successfully processed, then you have nothing to worry. Payment date will be the actual date of payment. So no delay in case of Axis. Axis CC is useless in this regard. They can't check even if you give payment reference number. You have no option but to wait. You need to worry only in case of ICICI. In ICICI, it's the date on which ICICI reflect it in your account. Had made only 1 ICICI CC payment. Payment date was when they reflected it in account. I don't know what's wrong with them. Can anyone confirm if this is a one time thing or is this how it happens for ICICI CC payments ?
oh!

I did axis credit card payment on tuesday usually it used to get settle in two working days ..But this time money is not yet credited to my credit card account

@007 @karthi.vr @navonline7 @repertoire
Had shared this earlier too:

For Axis, ICICI, BOB (not available now) CC bill payment can take upto 4-5 working days. This delay is not just for first payment.

For SBI, RBL, IndusInd it is instantly credited until and unless their system is down.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Thank you :) yes i have payment successful message

For Axis, ICICI, BOB (not available now) CC bill payment can take upto 4-5 working days. This delay is not just for first payment.

For SBI, RBL, IndusInd it is instantly credited until and unless their system is down.
Ok thank you ..But my question is all these days if i do on monday it used to credit at any cost on wednesday

Karthik:

TF Premier

This is fine bro. But for Axis, though it takes time to settle, the payment date is the original date on which we paid through HDFC BillPay. Whereas for ICICI payment date is the date on which ICICI make the settlement entry i.e when it actually gets credited to our account and not the date on which we made the payment through HDFC BillPay. I asked if this is case always with ICICI ?, should we always pay well in advance so that ICICI clear the dues without any issue ? and why is the payment date not the original date in ICICI when others either credit the payment instantly or on a later date but capturing the payment date correctly ?

SiddharthR

TF Ace
Load Paytm with millenia card or any card which gives cb on wallet reload. Pay cc bill with paytm balance.
At the moment paytm is not charging any convenience fees so use it as much as you can.
I have hdfc easyshop platinum, which do not give 1% cashback on wallet loading.
Do anyone know how to pay HDFC CC Bill using HDFC platinum DC & get 1% cashback?

TF Ace
TF Family
This is fine bro. But for Axis, though it takes time to settle, the payment date is the original date on which we paid through HDFC BillPay. Whereas for ICICI payment date is the date on which ICICI make the settlement entry i.e when it actually gets credited to our account and not the date on which we made the payment through HDFC BillPay. I asked if this is case always with ICICI ?, should we always pay well in advance so that ICICI clear the dues without any issue ? and why is the payment date not the original date in ICICI when others either credit the payment instantly or on a later date but capturing the payment date correctly ?
For my ICICI CC (Amazon Pay) settlement date has always been on the date of bill payment (though it was credited later). This was true for my first payment and the latest one too, don't know what's the issue in your case. But I will advice you to pay atleast a week before due date, in any case!

anishcode

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

This worked perfectly today morning for all CC. Thank you.
:)

☠️⚰️
Yes
12 months. No redemption fees afaik!

Screenshot_2022_0615_170555.jpg
Can I get cashback if I shop on Amazon and Flipkart using Plantinum card? Please tell me. And how many days it will take to post reward points after transaction?

My Millennia card takes about 70 to 90 days to receive reward points. I get Rs 400 as Millennia card based cashback and 300 to 800 on smartbuy cash back. But it takes almost three months to credit reward points

TF Ace
TF Family
Can I get cashback if I shop on Amazon and Flipkart using Plantinum card? Please tell me. And how many days it will take to post reward points after transaction?
I haven't used it for shopping on Amazon or Flipkart so can't say. But according to info on HDFC website you won't get RP on shopping. And reward points get credited within 2-3 days unlike Millennia DC.
Refer this:
RP_Platinum.jpg

I haven't used it for shopping on Amazon or Flipkart so can't say. But according to info on HDFC website you won't get RP on shopping. And reward points get credited within 2-3 days unlike Millennia DC.
Refer this:
RP_Platinum.jpg
Look here, they show different details in different pages about this card. Here it shows that upto 1% cashback for online shopping. HDFC is creating confusion 🤔😄

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-17-22-46-18-22_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-17-22-46-18-22_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 27