• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pay Credit Card Bill Via HDFC Bill Payment Portal And Get 1% Cashback

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Are you paying your credit card bill via 3rd party app or directly from your bank portal? then you are probably losing 1% cashback.
If you pay your credit card bill via HDFC Bank bill payment portal using your HDFC Bank debit card then you can earn 1% cashback, maximum Cashback capping depends on your debit card type.
Maximum Cashback Capping-
If you have HDFC Easyshop Platinum debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 750 per month, just pay Rs. 75,000 bill & get Rs. 750 cashback.
If you have HDFC Millennia debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 400 per month, just pay Rs. 40,000 bill & get Rs. 400 cashback.

Not only credit card bill, you can pay any utility bill you want (must be available on Hdfc bank bill payment portal) & get 1% cashback.

To Pay Bill Follow These Steps-
1. Login to your HDFC Bank Netbaning
2. Click on "BillPay & Recharge" tab -> Click on Continue

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.01.56 PM.png

3. Now click on Add Biller
4. Select Credit Card
5. Now select your card provider name

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.02.48 PM.png

6. Enter your credit card detail
7. Enter amount you want to pay
8. Select your debit card from drop down menu
9. Click on pay

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.03.27 PM.png

10. Enter OTP & Done!

You'll receive 1% Cashback for the transaction, you can check & redeem your debit card Cashback from "Card Tab -> Debit Card -> Enquiry -> Cashback Enquiry & Redemption"

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.30.27 PM.png

Rocky Bhai

TF Legend
0bfb601b0d91ce1f44caedbeb0ebb649.jpg
matlab-aisa-bilkul-immediate-nahi-soche-hai-but-sochenge.jpg

bhargav.p

TF Buzz
Off topic query:

I made HDFC CARD payment on cred on 14 Dec midnight and due to some security reasons I blocked my card on 15 early morning for getting otps for fraudulent transaction on my card, so what happens to payment to my card will get credited or reverted ?? Do I need to ask cred/hdfc to credit my money. Please help me.

D₹V

TF Prestige
Off topic query:

I made HDFC CARD payment on cred on 14 Dec midnight and due to some security reasons I blocked my card on 15 early morning for getting otps for fraudulent transaction on my card, so what happens to payment to my card will get credited or reverted ?? Do I need to ask cred/hdfc to credit my money. Please help me.
It'll be credited to card

karanssh

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have raised the concern with hdfc via Twitter, they mentioned there is a technical glitch in new UI and they are working on it.

If I see in developer tools looks like some code bugs
as we probably have lot of overlap between JS experts and cc users in this community, someone should offer to fix it for them in exchange for upgrade to infinia :ROFLMAO: