• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pay Credit Card Bill Via HDFC Bill Payment Portal And Get 1% Cashback

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Are you paying your credit card bill via 3rd party app or directly from your bank portal? then you are probably losing 1% cashback.
If you pay your credit card bill via HDFC Bank bill payment portal using your HDFC Bank debit card then you can earn 1% cashback, maximum Cashback capping depends on your debit card type.
Maximum Cashback Capping-
If you have HDFC Easyshop Platinum debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 750 per month, just pay Rs. 75,000 bill & get Rs. 750 cashback.
If you have HDFC Millennia debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 400 per month, just pay Rs. 40,000 bill & get Rs. 400 cashback.

Not only credit card bill, you can pay any utility bill you want (must be available on Hdfc bank bill payment portal) & get 1% cashback.

To Pay Bill Follow These Steps-
1. Login to your HDFC Bank Netbaning
2. Click on "BillPay & Recharge" tab -> Click on Continue

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.01.56 PM.png

3. Now click on Add Biller
4. Select Credit Card
5. Now select your card provider name

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.02.48 PM.png

6. Enter your credit card detail
7. Enter amount you want to pay
8. Select your debit card from drop down menu
9. Click on pay

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.03.27 PM.png

10. Enter OTP & Done!

You'll receive 1% Cashback for the transaction, you can check & redeem your debit card Cashback from "Card Tab -> Debit Card -> Enquiry -> Cashback Enquiry & Redemption"

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.30.27 PM.png

newmakerhere

TF Premier
Hello everyone,

I paid a credit card bill of Rs 75000 using my HDFC Platinum Debit Card today. I have a couple of queries related to this transaction:

1) When can I expect to receive my reward points for this transaction?
2) If the reward points are credited in the following month, will they be counted in the transaction month or the receiving month?

Thanks

Farhad sekh

TF Premier
so we can pay hdfc cc bill using sbi unipay through hdfc platinum debit card ? As this option is not available on HDFC Bill Pay portal.
Theoretically: yes
Practically: luck

Payment may got stuck for hdfc CC bill payment and refund may take upto 15-20 days (as per other TFC member) here is the link 🔗

Thread 'SBI Unipay: Credit Card Bill Payments Failed - Customers Struggle with Refunds' https://www.technofino.in/community...failed-customers-struggle-with-refunds.25135/

Reaper

TF Select
Can someone confirm if paying HDFC credit card bill using Payzapp fetchs 1% cashback?
I remember it worked for me once but this time it didn't work. Has there been any changes to this recently?

P B R G

TF Ace
Hi all, I have a HDFC salary account with Millenia DC and my sister has HDFC salary account with Platinum DC. Can I use my sisters Platinum DC in my HDFC net banking bill pay portal and pay to get rewards? (1% CB will go to her platinum DC and I need to claim it from her HDFC net banking account)

Or should I use netbanking her bill pay portal?
Is the Platinum DC free for salary account holders? Currently I have Millenia DC free and wanted to upgrade to Platinum because of high CC bills this month.