• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pathetic BOB experience

tuhin

TF Premier
Today I visited my nearest BOB Branch to open one SB account. The Branch official simply denied my verbal request as I had one account with them. They were telling, me this was possible to open another even after closing an account. I closed that account 2years ago. I am not seriously understanding this clause. I raised complaints to Regional & Zonal managers via email.

Has anyone received a similar experience from BoB earlier? Have you received any fruitful response from the Grievance Redressal Team/Escalation Matrix?

Thanks

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Their grievance redressal mechanism is to report the Zonal/regional Manager's email ids. Are they answering properly? Have you ever experienced this?
Their zonal email IDs will accept your complaints and forward them to the concerned branch but will never reply back to you. If that fetches no satisfactory result then only RBI is the last hope.

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Today I visited my nearest BOB Branch to open one SB account. The Branch official simply denied my verbal request as I had one account with them. They were telling, me this was possible to open another even after closing an account. I closed that account 2years ago. I am not seriously understanding this clause. I raised complaints to Regional & Zonal managers via email.

Has anyone received a similar experience from BoB earlier? Have you received any fruitful response from the Grievance Redressal Team/Escalation Matrix?

Thanks
Open online digitally, save energy & time, live peacefully. Unless want some action