• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paid bill in wrong axis card. Has anyone dealt with this situation before?

redmanc

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I hold 3 axis cards. I paid substantial amount in Axis VI instead of Magnus card using HDFC bank bill payment via debit card.
Has anyone faced this situation before?
If yes how did you deal with it?

PS Bank is asking me cancelled cheque as well as HDFC bank statement. Now I have run out of cheque leaflets. So posting here in forum.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I hold 3 axis cards. I paid substantial amount in Axis VI instead of Magnus card using HDFC bank bill payment via debit card.

PS Bank is asking me cancelled cheque as well as HDFC bank statement. Now I have run out of cheque leaflets. So posting here in forum.
Can’t they really transfer from one credit card to other if both are under your name? Credit limit they can merge but payments they can’t? 🤔

Last edited:

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

If you’re really lazy, then you can add money to paytm wallet via airtel and use it to pay magnus bill. While adding you will incur 2.35% charges but you will also get 2% back in terms of fuel or cashback points.

And even Mobikwik let’s you pay CC bill via CC but at 2.95% charge. Not sure if you get rp for the same or not.

SiddharthR

TF Ace

What was approx amount?

akshayhs

TF Ace

Tell them you have not opted for cheques for your account but you can send the bank statement.

Pujaari

TF Premier
Contributor
1)Depending on the amount , if its feasible take a hit of ₹ 500-600 and widraw from atm.
2) Go to a known petrol pump and ask the manager to swipe and pay you in cash or request someone who is paying in cash for his fuel.

SiddharthR

TF Ace
1)Depending on the amount , if its feasible take a hit of ₹ 500-600 and widraw from atm.
2) Go to a known petrol pump and ask the manager to swipe and pay you in cash or request someone who is paying in cash for his fuel.
IMO, these options are with charges and hassle. I would have suggested these in worst case scenario when no online options available 😃