• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Optimizing financial benefit from credit card money through investment options managing multiple credit card statement cycles tips and best practice

Dear community members,

I am seeking advice on how to rotate credit card money during the current cycle period in a way that allows the customer to potentially benefit in terms of monetary value by investing that amount in some instruments or saving accounts. While I understand that the benefit may not be significant, I am still interested in exploring any strategies that may be effective. If anyone has any insight or knowledge on this topic, I would be grateful if you could share it with the community, including any examples in excel format that may be helpful.

Additionally, I am curious about the best practices for managing statement cycles for credit cards. Is it better to have a consistent statement cycle across all cards, or is it advisable to reset the dates according to the statement cycle of each individual card? For example, I have an Amazon pay card that generates a statement on the 28th of every month. I am trying to decide whether it would be best to set all of my cards to have a statement cycle on the 28th, or if I should try to reset the dates of the other cards to match the statement cycle of each individual card. If anyone has any suggestions or examples on how to efficiently manage multiple statement cycles in a way that is not too confusing, I would appreciate your input. Please note that I am not interested in examples involving third-party payment apps such as Cred or other similar apps.

Thank you in advance for your help and guidance.