• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Opinions about RBL play card?

steiner03

TF Select
People who have RBL play card, how has been your experience and what's your opinion about this card?
How do complete 5k a month? Have you mapped any particular transaction to this card?
Tips to complete the 5k transaction?

When i applied for play card i got offer that if we do 10 bookings , no annual charged will be levied, Now One of my friend applied for this card but now for annual fee w waiver one have to spend 1.5lakhs

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Are bro, RBL card requires superstar for fee waiver. You can get superstar by doing 10 booking using any method. Now Connect the dots
I didn't see it mentioned anywhere in RBL play page on bms site. It only said about 10 bookings for fee waiver, not that u need to be superstar. And that's the reason for confusion.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-06-12-11-40-97_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-06-12-11-40-97_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 24

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
I didn't see it mentioned anywhere in RBL play page on bms site. It only said about 10 bookings for fee waiver, not that u need to be superstar. And that's the reason for confusion.
Actually previously it used to clearly state that card would be free if we continue to hold superstar status. This bullshit is new for me too. I am one booking away from superstar so it shows 500 joining fee. Let's see if joining fee is waived off after superstar status.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Actually previously it used to clearly state that card would be free if we continue to hold superstar status. This bullshit is new for me too. I am one booking away from superstar so it shows 500 joining fee. Let's see if joining fee is waived off after superstar status.
Ok, I do have superstar and shows 0 joining fee too. Just not for renewal.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
The go ahead with the application. It would only require superstar status for annual fee waiver. Just to fool users, they have introduced it as 10 transactions for waiver.
Lol just filled application and completed video kyc. Now I see that 2 tickets need to be booked in single booking only.

The whole point for me was to get solo tickets. So now this card feels useless to me and don't want it. Will there be any more verification call, where I can deny the card request somehow?