• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Only 1 Card for life time which card you’ll choose

Riya Sharma

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
And are there any limits to it?
Yes. Yearly can only transfer out 30000 edge miles to Accor which equates to 108000 inr. But edge miles are valid for 3 years so you have time. But for other programs that limit is 120000 edge miles.

Trust Me

TF Ace
HDFC Moneyback CC.

The Bank has decided never to upgrade that in my lifetime. So I've turned that into my advantage by telling my Imperia RM to never bother calling me for anything ever, unless I get a reasonable upgrade.

Since HDFC RMs are known to be absolutely incompetent, I am now all set to live a peaceful life happily ever after, courtesy my Moneyback card! :)

Riya Sharma

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
For 10K APAY voucher, you pay 10295 and get 1650 reward points.

So for 10K, you get net reward points 1650 - 295 = 1355 that turns out to 13.55%.

This is how I calculated.
fair and what would you say infinia rewards on flights/hotels?

Reactions: SAS

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I will choose : HDFC CSC Small Business Moneyback Credit Card
Reasons:
1) Issued by India's NO 1 Bank
2) Very few holders and hence I am in the elite group
3) There will be no chance of Devaluation .... ;)

D₹V

TF Prestige
based on Today’s value, I choose Airtel card, mainly coz of cashback on both food delivery apps & bb groceries. Discount on Airtel connections is bonus for me. Also Axis provides instant discounts during sales like flipkart

P.S: I’m talking about cards in their original state, i mean as is provided by the Bank. Like if it comes with Annual fee, you have to consider annual fees, you must not say if some “X” card comes as “LTF” then i’ll choose.
1. Millennia 😘, greatest card ever & combines almost all categories.

2. Infinia (if I get in future)

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Good Fortune card for me
Looking Good Take It Easy GIF