• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Onecard Partner Bank Change Alert

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
If you have a credit card from Onecard powered by IDFC First Bank, then Onecard (FPL Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) might change your service provider from IDFC First Bank to their other banking partners (hopefully Federal Bank).
Check this email screenshoot-
IMG-20220304-WA0005.jpg

What is your opinion on this?

ichiranjeeb

TF Select
I think after launching their own Credit Card they are having issues with all their partners.

Their partnership with CRED is also being negotiated because majority of CRED Cash users are not able to withdraw cash anymore.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-04-10-07-13-758_com.dreamplug.androidapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-04-10-07-13-758_com.dreamplug.androidapp.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 54

Naman Jain

TF Buzz
I personally got onecard only 2 months ago and it was issued by South Indian Bank.
Even some of my friends also got there with south indian bank only.
Hope this partnership stays for long term and we as consumer can enjoy benifit like increase limit without continuously doing mails.
Also it's been 2 months and still this card is not showing on my cibil how to confirm that as when I use cred, lazypay and other applications there it is not showing any new card.

shubhamaggarwal

TF Select
If you have a credit card from Onecard powered by IDFC First Bank, then Onecard (FPL Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) might change your service provider from IDFC First Bank to their other banking partners (hopefully Federal Bank).
Check this email screenshoot-
IMG-20220304-WA0005.jpg

What is your opinion on this?
I don't receive such email. it could be because I hold secured credit card from OneCard. But, yes these fintech changes their partner now and then like Slice do.

Nowadays on app, I only can see Onecard against FD, maybe they have temporarily stopped giving unsecured ones.
Yes, they have stopped issuing unsecured cards and currently, rolling out only secured card.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Nowadays on app, I only can see Onecard against FD, maybe they have temporarily stopped giving unsecured ones.
They are issuing unsecured card powered by bob, federal bank

I see, but it's not showing on my OneScore app. Only secured card option is showing.
They are offering 2 type of cards... secured and unsecured, and you'll see option that available for you.

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
All those who are eligible for the upgrade are getting SMS for same.

I got same around 10 days back, but have not accepted the same as want to be sure that "no additional CIBIL enquiry will be done"