• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One metal card

jatinkrmalik

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Onecard has decent promotions from time to time. Currently I only use it for blinkit(grofers) for a cool 20% off.

Other than that, if you have other high end card, the only novelty Onecard provides is the metal form factor, which looks cool.

krishc

TF Ace
I'm also getting the same offer for quite sometime but I've not applied so far because their rewards system is totally bogus.
Does anyone have the list of special discount offers that OneCard provide at online merchants ? (except blinkit as they're not delivering anymore in my location since the change from grofers)

Cheritha

TF Select
I want to get the Metal Card LTF OneCard. From past 3months I am checking, but I get only Card against FD option

Is there any way to get ltf card without fd?

shubhamaggarwal

TF Select
I'm also getting the same offer for quite sometime but I've not applied so far because their rewards system is totally bogus.
Does anyone have the list of special discount offers that OneCard provide at online merchants ? (except blinkit as they're not delivering anymore in my location since the change from grofers)
I have availed offers on Dineout, CRED and Swiggy. They roll out very good offers from time to time.

asen

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Credit Card Expert
I've no intention of paying them any money for it, if I lose it, I'll simply close account
You can also opt for the plastic card if you don’t want to pay for metal one. But one replacement is free I guess. It was mentioned like that when I got the card initially.

sameerdes

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm getting pre-approved one metal cc. Should I opt for it or not. I don't need many cc
If you're keen on a metal card LTF + time to time merchant/standalone offers its good.
Just some offers I've received/availed in last 6 weeks
- 2000 Amazon voucher joining bonus,
- 2500 RPs (₹250) for card activation.
- 1000 RPs for just activating Autopay & 2500 RPs for 1st autopay payment.. total ₹350 benefit
- Insurance offer of 10% off (twice & upto ₹500 each) with no cost EMIs at flat fee.
- Amazon / Cred / Zomato / Blinkit offers ranging from 10-20% off

With the above I think its been a decent choice so far. But for base RPs, planned / systematic expenses & so on, it may not be a good card to opt for.

sameerdes

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is your OneCard against FD?
No. Was using OneScore app for some time. I think due to the credit score / credit history they started giving me pre-approved CC offer & limit of 2.6L. Then once there was joining benefit of 2k Amazon voucher thought to go for it. Anyways a Metal LTF if nothing else :) But since I joined, they've had surprisingly decent offers so far & thus its worked out well till now.