• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One card application related.

sakog9519

TF Buzz
I applied for OneCard in 2019 when it was given on the basis of referring and getting the card. Although I couldn't refer much and I never got the card.
For 3 to 4 months I have heard so much about the card and when I try to fill out the application or you know just download its app, it says I am not eligible for the card without asking for any details, no PAN or Aadhar or anything, I guess my previous application is still with them or idk what it going on. I have even mailed them a few times but I am confused with their responses. Can someone please suggest something or help me out here?. I have attached my mail conversation with one of their agent.

And for the eligibility, my cibil is 778 and my Experian score is 870, and I am already using a few credit cards but still, I was kinda interested in this card.

Thanks in advance. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_184.png
    Screenshot_184.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_185.png
    Screenshot_185.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 43

rjsudeep

TF Premier
I got the BOB upgrade through vKYC only, no physical verification. Didn't have any verification for the IDFC variant which I had earlier either, no physical no virtual, just aadhar.