• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Official Confirmation of 2 Stay Plus Night on Accor Plus Membership with Axis Reserve Card

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Hello Everyone! You might be aware of that we do get 2 complementary Stay Plus night with Accor Plus Silver tier membership that comes with Axis Reserve card.
As there was no mention from Axis Bank on their official page of Axis Reserve, we all thought it could be a glitch or something “bonus” we were getting. Some of you earlier may not have received it as well. It was a silent change after month of March, 2022 which wasn’t published at all.
Even the customer care of Accor wasn’t aware of this change/addition with the program.

Now, it’s official. As my Axis Reserve is on renewal, and it’s already a month passed of renewal, my Accor Plus membership got automatically renewed and I got mail from Accor that my Axis card comes with 2 Stay Plus Night as you can see the underlined section.

4AC19E15-51A5-425F-A237-A0FEDFB9EF4E.jpeg

763C5D8D-33D2-4AE3-AFF6-8E988625DCFA.jpeg

It got credited as well, as you can see in the screenshot!

That’s all folks!

pingtime

TF Buzz
Has Axis Bank changed the 2-night complimentary stay with Accor to 1 night? I just received the card and noticed that both the website and benefits booklet now mention 1 night, but I remember it being 2 nights just a week ago.

moriarty

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Has Axis Bank changed the 2-night complimentary stay with Accor to 1 night? I just received the card and noticed that both the website and benefits booklet now mention 1 night, but I remember it being 2 nights just a week ago.
After you send them the activation request and activate your membership, check on your Accor account or the App. The number of Stay Plus Nights on the app will show on the home page itself.

moriarty

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Okay, I haven't received my membership details yet, but I noticed on the website that it's now only 1 night complimentary. However, I remember it being 2 nights just a week ago. Here's the link to the website: https://www.axisbank.com/retail/car...levels-of-service-and-comfort?serviceid=fid-2
Yes, it was always two for Axis Reserve members. Wait for your account to be activated. It will mostly show two on your account. If not, it means that the special benefit reserve holders got is fixed/devalued.

ashwinsid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Got the Accor Plus from reserve. Submitted the form through email on Sunday and got the membership mail Tuesday.

I already had accor silver. Automatically it is merged with Accor Plus and my Accor points are reflected in the merged account now.

02 Stay plus nights are available.

Validity is One year from date of account creation.

ashwinsid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Any place where one can check for participating properties on stay plus?
Login to accorplus india or the normal accor booking page and search for the city you are interested in along with dates. Select 'Stay Plus' option. And in result page, the properties that have stayplus night rooms available, will display the price as 0. Some properties will display some amount which is like not a free room but at a highly discounted rate.

If you want to know on which dates free nights are available in a property, click on that property availability calendar.

mosco

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm planning to buy the membership using points. Can anyone help me check if Fairmont Jaipur is available to book in Aug/Sept for free stay plus night?

nitzs

TF Neo
I recently got my reserve. I also have Accor Plus old membership valid till Oct-23(stay plus not used yet). What would happen if I request to activate Reserve's Accor Plus membership? Will I have 3 stay plus (1 old 2 new) or 2 stay plus from new membership only. Any suggestions here?

Diptajit

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I recently got my reserve. I also have Accor Plus old membership valid till Oct-23(stay plus not used yet). What would happen if I request to activate Reserve's Accor Plus membership? Will I have 3 stay plus (1 old 2 new) or 2 stay plus from new membership only. Any suggestions here?
Looking for the same answer everywhere. If anyone has the answer, please share.