• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offers on insurance premium payment

Cheritha

TF Select
Not true, I paid 1L+ via ICICI Amazon pay card.
I am saying in Amazon Website Or App (where you get 2% cashback)
You can pay insurance / bill only upto 1Lakh

Other website might allow you paying more than 1 lakh, but cashback will be 1% when you pay with A.Pay Credit Card

AllSeeker

TF Ace
I am saying in Amazon Website Or App (where you get 2% cashback)
You can pay insurance / bill only upto 1Lakh

Other website might allow you paying more than 1 lakh, but cashback will be 1% when you pay with A.Pay Credit Card
Amazon pay has maximum limit of 1 lac for fully kyc account (non kyc is 10k), I think that's the limitation you are hitting. You can certainly pay it using other methods on amazon, like ICICI apay card.

windows10

TF Buzz
Good question, even me looking forward to pay HDFC Ergo & LIC. Amazon Pay ICICI card gives 1% cashback I recall.

1% if you pay outside Amazon
2% paying thru Amazon but the insurance amount paid is capped at 1 lakh
there is no capping in insurance premium payment on amazon pay, although its mentioned in the t&c of amazon as well the customer care also said there is capping of 1lakh but i myself paid premium of 104421/- sbi life via amazon pay in december 2021 and payment went smoothly also got 2% cashback on the transaction. Apay card

Cheritha

TF Select
there is no capping in insurance premium payment on amazon pay, although its mentioned in the t&c of amazon as well the customer care also said there is capping of 1lakh but i myself paid premium of 104421/- sbi life via amazon pay in december 2021 and payment went smoothly also got 2% cashback on the transaction. Apay card
I have tried it in March, it dint allow me more than 1L in Amazon app. TnC clearly states that too, but really strange to hear that

fatehbajwa

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Nobody is telling to take Amazon GC from Amazon .
You have to take Amazon GC from smartbuy and get 5% CB and then pay your premium with that GC
Guys....is this confirmed?
I buy Amazon GC(Is that different from GV) with Infinia from Smartbuy and the pay the premium with those GC/GV balance in Amazon Pay?

fatehbajwa

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Another strange thing.....I checked on Amazon Pay, found my insurance biller and put in policy details.
The premium it fetched is different from what the insurers premium demand letter mentions.

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What is best way to pay for car insurance renewal of around 8-9k
I found RBL zomato edition card best fro this purpose 10% cashback as zomato credit , I recently paid my insurance in advance , NPS , rent payment , amazon wallet loading , paytm wallet loading , rent payment 10% cashback on everything on your birthday (y)
(y)