• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NOT GETTING CC UPGRADE

Saudk007

TF Buzz
Hey friends
I wanted to know that what to do if I am not getting cc upgrade from hdfc
currently I have ltf moneyback+ with limit of 1.50lacs and also my monthly bill goes around 40k. and also I am a preferred banking customer with good relationship value.
I mailed them, they sent me a form and asked me to fill and post it chennai office with supporting documents. Is there any other way out ?

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
Hey friends
currently I have ltf moneyback+ with limit of 1.50lacs and also my monthly bill goes around 40k. and also I am a preferred banking customer with good relationship value.
I mailed them, they sent me a form and asked me to fill and post it chennai office with supporting documents. Is there any other way out ?
HDFC doesn't offer a lifetime free card as an upgrade.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Hey friends
Its hard in hdfc to get cc upgrade via online.

Why don't you try with branch or rm.. they can manage it.

saucy

TF Ace
Hey friends
Yadurya 9066089550
Found this number from the depts of this forum. Someone said that she can help, please try with caution.

A very simple method according to me would be to reach out to your branch manager, and tell him for an upgrade. Let him know that if he cannot help then you'd be raising a grievance. Since you're preferred customer, and good relationship value and eligible for higher variant cards, you will get it done one way or other
Whom to reach for LTF DCB if the salary is above 1.75?

binno

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i’ve moneyback ltf with 1.5L (got 50k LE just a week ago)
i want milennia ltf is there anyway ? conditional ltf or unconditional ltf . idc