• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not getting cb on sbi cashback credit card

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have done multiple transactions but none of them accured cb. What should I do?

Attachments

• IMG_5259.png
    IMG_5259.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_5260.png
    IMG_5260.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 181

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer

jb007

TF Buzz
Bro i am taking about transactions done on 31st april.
Bro, which calendar you are using? In April, there are only 30 days. so last date of April would be 30th only. And yes the same happened with me as well, as they said settlement date is not 30th April and it was in May so cashback not credited on gift card purchase.

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Bro, which calendar you are using? In April, there are only 30 days. so last date of April would be 30th only. And yes the same happened with me as well, as they said settlement date is not 30th April and it was in May so cashback not credited on gift card purchase.
I corrected the date. BTW you had purchased gift card on 30th april but you didn't get cb, right?

CardTox

TF Premier
19th ones u will get in a couple of hrs., The above ones might not be eligible, surely the Paytm add money isn't eligible..
Hey, i have also done one txn using sbi cashback cc by payment link generated by paytm business app, the murchant was *Paytm Payment Edu*, but i didn't get any cb for this txn, while in earlier months i have been getting cb on the same murchant.. now whats the issue in that? if i do the txn using same method via axis flipkart, they don't give 1.5% cb as payment is categorised under education category.... is this the reason?

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Hey, i have also done one txn using sbi cashback cc by payment link generated by paytm business app, the murchant was *Paytm Payment Edu*, but i didn't get any cb for this txn, while in earlier months i have been getting cb on the same murchant.. now whats the issue in that? if i do the txn using same method via axis flipkart, they don't give 1.5% cb as payment is categorised under education category.... is this the reason?
Yes.
Cashback SBI already excluded School and Educational Services w.e.f. 1st May 2023

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What is the email ID of the SBI Card MD desk? I tried to reach CEO@sbicard.com, but the email was not delivered. They have not given me a callback on eligible transactions done on April 30th. I also tried to contact their customer service team head, but they did not provide a satisfactory reply.

Vignesh M

TF Select
I have done multiple transactions but none of them accured cb. What should I do?
from the screenshot you shared, everything other than flipkart seems to be wallet related
1.1000 for paytm load via uber
2.SIMPL?
3.SMART PREPAID?
Wallet related transactions wont fetch cashback and new terms from MAY 2023 there are additional devaluations too. That offline spend too must have been done before may and after may new restrictions might have been applied. SBI is foolproof with cashback as it is directly linked to MCC tagged to merchant.

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
from the screenshot you shared, everything other than flipkart seems to be wallet related
1.1000 for paytm load via uber
2.SIMPL?
3.SMART PREPAID?
Wallet related transactions wont fetch cashback and new terms from MAY 2023 there are additional devaluations too. That offline spend too must have been done before may and after may new restrictions might have been applied. SBI is foolproof with cashback as it is directly linked to MCC tagged to merchant.
It’s not for the transactions shown in screenshot. I would not fight with sbi for just 100-200 cb. Also, the transactions are eligible even as per current terms & conditions.

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
oh ok fine then !! better to ask for mcc first and then escalate via app first . They have mailbox option in the app itself.
Bro I think you haven’t read my message. As I mentioned earlier, i have already tried to contact the customer service head which is the last stage where we can contact through mail section available in sbicard app.