• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not getting Bob Credit Card , anyone wlse faced same issue?

noob69

TF Buzz
Bob has declined my cc application twice in last 6 months. When enquired, I was told that since I hold OneCard powered by BoB, I am not eligible.

is there any way to get bob card without closing OneCard.

emadiqbalali

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Bob has declined my cc application twice in last 6 months. When enquired, I was told that since I hold OneCard powered by BoB, I am not eligible.

is there any way to get bob card without closing OneCard.
Really? When did they tell you this reason?

I was declined twice and I thought it might be due to financial information or APay C2C. I applied yesterday again and got 2 hard enquiries and this time I gave Amex for C2C.

I did VKYC today and status still didn't changed to inProcess.

noob69

TF Buzz

I was declined twice and I thought it might be due to financial information or APay C2C. I applied yesterday again and got 2 hard enquiries and this time I gave Amex for C2C.

Got to know when I enquired after second attempt. Both the time it got rejected after completing kyc and everything.

src223

TF Premier

So the chance of approval decreases for Amazon card C2C?

Patil007

TF Ace
Yes. Although it depends on their mood. The verification agent visited my office while I wasn't on my shift and tells that they are not letting him enter. He said he will come at the time of my shift and then I never heard back. This is how usually BOB is.
He might have put negative review there.

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
Yes. Although it depends on their mood. The verification agent visited my office while I wasn't on my shift and tells that they are not letting him enter. He said he will come at the time of my shift and then I never heard back. This is how usually BOB is.
You should have said you are working from home.

emadiqbalali

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They confirmed the reason for rejection is that I am already a card holder. I've been the card holder everytime I applied BOB in the past i.e, three times now with six months gap.

If someone has BOB issued OneCard, please stay away from applying to other BOB cards.

Screenshot_20230325-150941.png

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I am an Add-On Card holder of BOB under my mother's primary card BOB select.

I applied BOB Premier on 17th Feb, home +office all verification done smoothly, but the status changed to rejected on 4th March.

I mailed to reconsider my application, they replied this. Same as posted above.

I do not hold "ONE CARD" powered by any of those Federal/SBM/IDFC/BOB/SIB,

but since I hold an add-on card BOB Select (that Add-on is reflecting in my CIBIL), they declined.

I have again mailed that to approve the card, I will cancel the add-on card.
Waiting for their reply.

Attachments

• IMG_20230325_162349.jpg
    IMG_20230325_162349.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 36

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They confirmed the reason for rejection is that I am already a card holder. I've been the card holder everytime I applied BOB in the past i.e, three times now with six months gap.

If someone has BOB issued OneCard, please stay away from applying to other BOB cards.

Screenshot_20230325-150941.png
when they applied this condition? this is new then. I have Bob Eterna and Bob one card, both holding for more than 2 years, Eterna was upgraded from select.

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am an Add-On Card holder of BOB under my mother's primary card BOB select.

I applied BOB Premier on 17th Feb, home +office all verification done smoothly, but the status changed to rejected on 4th March.

I mailed to reconsider my application, they replied this. Same as posted above.

I do not hold "ONE CARD" powered by any of those Federal/SBM/IDFC/BOB/SIB,

but since I hold an add-on card BOB Select (that Add-on is reflecting in my CIBIL), they declined.

I have again mailed that to approve the card, I will cancel the add-on card.
Waiting for their reply.
never take an add-on card just for collection unless it is really required.