• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not getting Amex cc bill statement

ALOAK

TF Ace
Also same benefits they don't pass yo amex cards just like in US and platinum is 695 USD come around 30or 35k annual fee but in india they collect 60k US taxes comes to 70k whopping 50% profit for them with less benefits and concierge is also not upto mark just like in US.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
They don't send they had sent email abt it a two yrs back
Yeah, I am also on the same page.

Good then call them and ask if they can accommodate. I tried but they said policy have to download from link they send or go to app they say. If it works for u then I might well ask them again
Lol, next time I call their Customer Care for LE, I will ask them about this again, will update in a few months. 😉

ALOAK

TF Ace
It is a new option, i guess released this month only. So haven't received any statement till now.
No this is from 2022 onwards below is the email I received

Dear Cardmember,

Thank you for choosing American Express Online Statement service - the paper free statement delivery service from American Express. You will now enjoy the convenience and security of monthly Online Statement.

By registering for Online Statement service you have agreed to view your Card Account Statement online at americanexpress.co.in and not to receive paper statements for the Card Account you have registered for. There will be no paper statements sent to your billing address.

Going forward you will receive an email notification from American Express advising that your Card Statement is ready to view online. Please ensure you update your email address on our website to receive this monthly email alert.

Please note this monthly email may also notify you of important updates to your American Express Card account terms and conditions. These updates will be available to view online in the PDF version of your billing statement. Just click on 'view paper statement' icon once you log onto your Online Card Account.

By logging onto American Express secure site, you can view your statement anywhere, anytime while protecting the financial information and enjoying peace of mind.

Thank you for using American Express Online Services.

aayusharyan

TF Ace

Dear Cardmember,

Thank you for choosing American Express Online Statement service - the paper free statement delivery service from American Express. You will now enjoy the convenience and security of monthly Online Statement.

By registering for Online Statement service you have agreed to view your Card Account Statement online at americanexpress.co.in and not to receive paper statements for the Card Account you have registered for. There will be no paper statements sent to your billing address.

Going forward you will receive an email notification from American Express advising that your Card Statement is ready to view online. Please ensure you update your email address on our website to receive this monthly email alert.

Please note this monthly email may also notify you of important updates to your American Express Card account terms and conditions. These updates will be available to view online in the PDF version of your billing statement. Just click on 'view paper statement' icon once you log onto your Online Card Account.

By logging onto American Express secure site, you can view your statement anywhere, anytime while protecting the financial information and enjoying peace of mind.

Yes, I remember this. I enrolled in Paper less statement loong back, even before this option came to the app. This new thing is just for the app as paperless option was there before as well. But from Website.

However, paperless is just an alert that statement is ready to view. Not the actual statement itself.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
I just checked my inbox it is same since Aug 2021 a email notification comes statement is ready and u can download it.prior to this I used to receive statements on email and paper statements too.
Their IT systems couldn't handle the influx of new users since 2021. So, they changed to generic template for all, lol. /s

varun__goel_

TF Legend

Dear Cardmember,

Ohh, I received this month as I am new customer so I thought it is new🤦

ALOAK

TF Ace
Yes, I remember this. I enrolled in Paper less statement loong back, even before this option came to the app. This new thing is just for the app as paperless option was there before as well. But from Website.

However, paperless is just an alert that statement is ready to view. Not the actual statement itself.
I think it is actual when I receive this already I check my transactions and the download statement to check difference none to be found. This alert comes only when ur billing stament date comes or generate statement