• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NOC of Card Closure

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
Hey Guys,

I recently closed BOB Snapdeal CC and when asked for NOC they’re confirming on mail stating no dues remaining.

I requested a official document via email or mail like i had got from SBI.

Have yall got in the same manner? Will i be able to use this a proof in future for issues?

TIA

Tejo

TF Legend
Hey Guys,

I recently closed BOB Snapdeal CC and when asked for NOC they’re confirming on mail stating no dues remaining.

I requested a official document via email or mail like i had got from SBI.

Have yall got in the same manner? Will i be able to use this a proof in future for issues?

TIA
Even they given noc it's of no use.

If you are taking any new loans from psu banks, they orders to submit noc even loan/credit clearly marked as closed in cibil.

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
While the email indicates that your credit card has been closed and there is no outstanding balance, it doesn't explicitly state that it serves as a No Objection Certificate (NOC). It's advisable to contact your bank and explicitly request a No Objection Certificate to ensure you have a formal document confirming the closure of your credit card account. - ChatGPT

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
In my case it was HDFC who was just giving the confirmation in Email. However they asked us to sent the duly signed letter to HDFC Bank Cards Division.

So just now I came back from my nearest Post Office. I have sent them the duly signed letter via India Post..