• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

No Tata Neu LTF CC if existing HDFC card holder?

frezcoop

TF Select
Hi folks,
Yesterday I got a call from card agent who asked me for Tata Neu card. I said that I wanted it but it should be LTF. To that, she replied that since I am already holding an HDFC credit card then I cannot get Tata Neu card as LTF. Is this true? I can see FYF only on app from long time and I am guessing this must be true. Even though I have done transactions in Tata related apps, I am not getting the LTF offer.

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Hi Guys, some ~6 months back I applied for tata neu plus and it got rejected.

Since then, tata neu app keeps showing my application rejected status only.
Any idea when the app will allow me to apply once again?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi folks,
Yesterday I got a call from card agent who asked me for Tata Neu card. I said that I wanted it but it should be LTF. To that, she replied that since I am already holding an HDFC credit card then I cannot get Tata Neu card as LTF. Is this true? I can see FYF only on app from long time and I am guessing this must be true. Even though I have done transactions in Tata related apps, I am not getting the LTF offer.
I got infinity ltf recently , about 45 days ago and Ì hold infinia before that
But I got my ltf offer from last years league campaign in Tata Neu App.

So,wait until IPL starts which is in a month or so, they may run the same campaign

bigbyte

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys, some ~6 months back I applied for tata neu plus and it got rejected.

Since then, tata neu app keeps showing my application rejected status only.
Any idea when the app will allow me to apply once again?
wait for ~6 months to become >=6 months and the app will allow you to apply again.

vijay.vj

TF Ace
wait for ~6 months to become >=6 months and the app will allow you to apply again.
Thanks... waiting for 180 days mark to pass in next 3-4 days.

But I understood that lately HDFC is not encouraging paid to LTF conversion.
Any idea how to get infinity LTF. I tried a lot pushing bank manager a lot, they didnt bulge

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thanks... waiting for 180 days mark to pass in next 3-4 days.

But I understood that lately HDFC is not encouraging paid to LTF conversion.
Any idea how to get infinity LTF. I tried a lot pushing bank manager a lot, they didnt bulge
I am in same boat, won't apply for this card till they offered me LTF again.
As I said before, wait for a month, precisely until March 23 and see if they start league competition like last year

Last edited:
Hi folks,
Hi sir
The tata credit card is fully life time free for tcs employees , it's first or second doesn't matter , your one of the tcs employee , you have surely avile the tata credit card is LTF 💯. , I have authorised a lot of tata credit card in my side .
Others spending based on avail to waived off anuuval fee , tata neu plus is 499(Indian currency) but you have spent 1 lac per year it waived off annual fees, tata neu infinity 1499(Indian currency) but spent 3 lac per year weivesd off annual fees 👍. , this clarification it's ok , any questions about this ❓ , no issues just msg I have clarified 👍

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Hi folks,

It is not true. Whatever shows in the app that offer will get applied. I have got it LTF in spite of holding HDFC Regalia LTF. In fact the Tata Neu card gets issued with minimal limit and then it's limit is enhanced and it shares the same limit with your existing HDFC Card.

Last edited:

pratyushpanda

TF Premier
Previously that trick was working for existing customers, currently for tcs employees also you have to fill it in offline method for LTF, in which card limit will be shared with existing card. Mostly in our office canteen there is one separate desk for tata neu ltf cards where 2 3 hdfc agents always available, got to know about this from them.

Hi folks,
I hold Hdfc Millennia ltf card from 1 year got Tata Neu Infinity credit card ltf before 15 days. I am a Hdfc CLASSIC customer and my RM informed me on call soon Hdfc will stop issuing 2nd credit card to cxs even if it is a floater card.