• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

No Neu Coins for UPI payments on Tata Neu HDFC card?

BRB

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I was going through my previous 2 month statements for my Tata Neu HDFC card and to my surprise, NEU coins were not credited for any UPI payments made during the period. I had payments of 12500 through Razor Pay and 500 on Phonepe the last month. And in the statement, next to the neu coins its blank for both the payments.

HDFC stopped giving Neu coins for UPI payments? Cause if I'm not wrong, I remember getting them 3,4 months back.

aay001

TF Premier
I read on Twitter someone posted screenshot of hdfc customer care saying that neu coins for UPI will settle/showup only at the end of month/statement cycle.
Cannot recall the tweet however

REGIUS24

TF Buzz
Till last month, bonus neucoins on UPI transactions were settled as per Statement month.
For this month's statement, all UPI transactions settled from 1st Aug onwards didn't get any neucoins. My statement date is 18th of every month.

Customer care is saying UPI transactions neu coins are calendar month settled not statement month.

is there someone whose statement is recently generated and didn't get any neu coins for all the UPI transactions done from 1st Aug?
my statement for tata neu infinity was generated on 20 August, i too found that no coins credited to my app or statement

harsh1387

TF Ace
I just confirmed with customer care that my first statement for infinity card will be generated on 1st Sep.

Does that mean I can expect the upi transaction neu coins in that statement as above statements states the same?

aay001

TF Premier
Posting tweet having the same confirmation by customer care

I think that As per the tweet and message by customer care, we will get coins for upi only in September even though the statement is generated on 20th. All settled transaction in August will give reward in September.
As they will cap it to 500 per calendar month.
This is just my view not 100 percent sure.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
I think that As per the tweet and message by customer care, we will get coins for upi only in September even though the statement is generated on 20th. All settled transaction in August will give reward in September.
yes this seems to be the case
now coins are being given on calendar month basis not statement generation basis

Is that the same for normal transactions as well? It is a new card and the first ever I did is on Big Basket via Neu app, the statement generated on 19th Aug but it mentioned as zero neu coins earned, I'm confused

Vignesh51175

TF Buzz
I received my Tata neu card plus statement on 24 August...

I spend around Rs.10803 ....
In that Rs.10000 spends were only on UPI...

But ..in statement I received only 9 NeuCoins...that's for only card transaction...

Any suggestions...when will my Neu Coins for UPI transactions will be credited?..

Attachments

• IMG-20230824-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20230824-WA0002.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20230825-113518_Drive.png
    Screenshot_20230825-113518_Drive.png
    81.8 KB · Views: 28

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
After seeing mismatch of credits and negative reward point recovery, I have decided to stop using the LTF infinity card. I probably lost around 500 rupees due to this. I don’t want to fight with them as case is open for a month now. I will take my spends to another card. Unpredictable reward credits and removal of benefits and restrictions on utility payments has forced me to put an end to this card.

BRB

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I received my Tata neu card plus statement on 24 August...

I spend around Rs.10803 ....
In that Rs.10000 spends were only on UPI...

But ..in statement I received only 9 NeuCoins...that's for only card transaction...

Any suggestions...when will my Neu Coins for UPI transactions will be credited?..
This is exactly what I've been saying. I've not been getting any coins for my UPI spends. I am waiting for this month's statement to be generated so that I can confirm. Let's see.

Vignesh51175

TF Buzz
This is exactly what I've been saying. I've not been getting any coins for my UPI spends. I am waiting for this month's statement to be generated so that I can confirm. Let's see.
According to latest message from Twitter....NeuCoins for UPI will not be shown in statement...

It's calculated on Monthly basis ....

For example : NeuCoins for Your spends between 1 Aug - 31st Aug....will be added to your account on Next month (Sep)...don't know date time when it will credit ....

Did you received NeuCoins for your July Month spends ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230825-150946_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20230825-150946_Chrome.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 19