• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas No more edge miles on rent?

Shreyasrp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello, I received edge miles for the transaction I did on 1 Oct. I payed via payzapp+redgirraffe But I did not recently (31 Oct) so I called Axis and they told me rent is excluded from miles. I told them to refer to my last month and also check your TnC pdf after which they told me rent is excluded from milestone as well as normal edge miles. I wrote an email to Nodal
Let’s see
Anyone facing the same ?

IMG_4046.jpeg

rogerthat

TF Ace
I finally got the Edge Miles credited today for the rent payment I made last month, exactly one month from the date of transaction. Raised a complaint via the L1 helpline, escalated to PNO, sent a reminder to PNO and then shouted at them through Twitter. It worked!

Prime Carlsen

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Following up on all the hassle that everyone went for EM for rent. Are we now getting EM easily after all this effort or do we need to fight each month for this?

nrj1007

TF Premier
Ca

N you elaborate how to do this? I have never used redgiraffe or payzapp before. What is the purpose of payzapp in rent payment? Is it not possible to pay directly on redgiraffe?
1. Go to redgiraffe.com and fill in details like landlord's bank account, amount and other details.
2. Redgiraffe will take few days to verify and give you an id.
3. Go to payzapp and rent payment tab. Select redgiraffe and put in the id given by redgiraffe.
4. Biller will be added in Payzapp to pay the rent.

maynigam

TF Premier
1. Go to redgiraffe.com and fill in details like landlord's bank account, amount and other details.
2. Redgiraffe will take few days to verify and give you an id.
3. Go to payzapp and rent payment tab. Select redgiraffe and put in the id given by redgiraffe.
4. Biller will be added in Payzapp to pay the rent.
Thank you. So then we open payzapp and just pay via atlas right? Or we have to do some wallet load?
Is it also possible to use atlas directly on redgiraffe or is it to be done only via payzapp?
Sorry I have never used payzapp.

SuperKnight

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Thank you. So then we open payzapp and just pay via atlas right? Or we have to do some wallet load?
Is it also possible to use atlas directly on redgiraffe or is it to be done only via payzapp?
Sorry I have never used payzapp.
Redgiraffe don't has any direct payment option, only via some banking partners ..here in case Payzapp from HDFC