• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas No edge miles since 20th Jan

Xaos

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Has anyone received edge miles on Axis Atlas since 20th Jan. I’ve done multiple transactions but haven’t received any miles, earlier used to get in 2-3 days.

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They are still saying that all pending ERs and Miles from credit cards will get credited by 25th February. Meanwhile, I have received ERs for debit card transactions done yesterday itself.

shubhank008

TF Buzz
They are still saying that all pending ERs and Miles from credit cards will get credited by 25th February. Meanwhile, I have received ERs for debit card transactions done yesterday itself.

Same here, no miles credited since 23 or 25 Jan, although reward history now states Last Updated 16th Feb, earlier was 25th Jan
One thing though is, got my milestone completion benefit of 10k miles yesterday, but no other miles.

Can someone tell me best card to collect airmiles? I have 1 lakh spends every month across all categories

Atlas without a doubt, though if you won't reach 15L milestone, perhaps a mix of Atlas and AmEx trifecta might be better.
Atlas to reach 7.5L milestone and then Amex Trifecta to max 120k MR points (60k miles) by spending 6-7L

Personally, was thinking to get Vistara Infinite but I don't fly domestic as much, and not business anyway so seems bad.
Planning to get Amex trifecta to spread my spends after 15L on Atlas (just reached).

Only other cards that come close otherwise are HDFC Infinia or DCB, specially due to reward multiplier if you spend on amazon/croma/domestic trains/flights.
You can do rough calculations.