• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Niyo Global vs Fi Card

joshmas

TF Buzz
I already have a Fi card(Federal Bank) and it saved me transaction charges while abroad. I would like to know if anyone has used Niyo Global and Fi. Which among the two is the best? Which can save us extra charges while abroad?

Solution
I already have a Fi card(Federal Bank) and it saved me transaction charges while abroad. I would like to know if anyone has used Niyo Global and Fi. Which among the two is the best? Which can save us extra charges while abroad?
Both cards are good but niyo global card offers you domestic lounges access for free! 4 per year and once per quarter.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Both cards are good but niyo global card offers you domestic lounges access for free! 4 per year and once per quarter.

Last edited:
Solution

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Last edited: