• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Niyo Global Credit Card Coming soon!

iNokia

TF Premier
Received an app update for Niyo Global app. Change notes mention New Global Credit card with zero forex Markup and other benefits
Attached is niyo community post.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-22-19-25-08-60_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-22-19-25-08-60_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 90

Arcade

TF Buzz
Received an app update for Niyo Global app. Change notes mention New Global Credit card with zero forex Markup and other benefits
Attached is niyo community post.
Been visible on my app since a few days, it's actually a secured card with no reward system either. Pretty poor.

iNokia

TF Premier
If you go to the hub section, then even mine says coming soon but there's a tile to order credit card on the home page. Upon clicking, it shows all the details and asks to book FD.
So it's like idfc wow. Not interesting. Waiting for uni credit card launch for zero forex fees. Hopes are not that high because even that is issued by sbm (i think).

Arcade

TF Buzz
So it's like idfc wow. Not interesting. Waiting for uni credit card launch for zero forex fees. Hopes are not that high because even that is issued by sbm (i think).
Exactly, and even the wow card gives you reward points and all. This adds nothing to their already existing niyo global debit card.