• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Update for Axis Edge Reward points redemption catalogue [Offline EDGE Points Redemption]

Dear community members,
I was going through the Edge Rewards portal provided by Axis Bank.
While browsing various options, I saw a tab named as Partner Deals.
Incidentally, I clicked on that and saw a REDEMPTION button.

As soon as I visited there, I got to know that there is an option to redeem ER points for Offline purchases on certain brands like Reliance Digital, Croma, M&S, etc.

I was very curious to know more details about this program but upon googling I could not find any extra details.
As per the Axis website, this feature was released in approx, 2017.
There are no t&c pdf available for this which make it vague to understand.
So, by the medium of this post, I wanted to discuss further regarding this undiscovered option, and see how we can benefit the max out of it.
If there is a possibility of getting the same Ratio of 5:4 for HNI cards using this method of redemption, then this could turn out too good to be true.

Here is an official link of axis website for this campaign: https://campaign.axisbank.com/2017/Apr/eDGE_RTR/RTR_lpg.html

Axis Bank has also tweeted about this feature in 2016:

Last edited:

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
No, I have personally tried it using Magnus.
I don't have any privilege card.
Just try adding it to cart, and going to last step, you'll automatically understand.
But to try that, I will have to spend points first right?
Did you actually receive a gift card or you just went till the step of getting a multibrand gv?

But to try that, I will have to spend points first right?
Did you actually receive a gift card or you just went till the step of getting a multibrand gv?
I received the gift card actually.
As soon as the points were deducted, the gift card from Gyftr was delivered to me.
You don't need to try it. Just go till the last step, no need to use points.

Bercos, Pai International, Girias, Sargam Electronics, Om Book Shop, Richlook, Meena Bazaar, Reliance Digital, Domino's, Croma, Central, Big Bazaar, Vero Moda, Star Bazaar, Shoppers Stop, Sangeetha Mobiles, Only, and Marks and Spencer are participating in a redemption points program where 1ER equals 0.20p.
You're fast as lightning! 💫

• Hehe
Reactions: CMG

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Bercos, Pai International, Girias, Sargam Electronics, Om Book Shop, Richlook, Meena Bazaar, Reliance Digital, Domino's, Croma, Central, Big Bazaar, Vero Moda, Star Bazaar, Shoppers Stop, Sangeetha Mobiles, Only, and Marks and Spencer are participating in a redemption points program where 1ER equals 0.20p.
This information deserves its dedicated thread.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Many thanks I just swiped in m&s at a mall last week checked now I am lucky lol