• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New TechnoFino VIP Lounge Section For Super Premium Card Holders

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hello everyone,
We are starting a new section "TechnoFino VIP Lounge" For Super Premium Card Holders.
Screenshot 2022-04-16 at 10.54.34 AM.png

The section will not be indexed by any search engine, no thread/post will be visible to public/other forum members.

Screenshot 2022-04-16 at 10.53.43 AM.png

A. To Access The TechnoFino VIP Lounge, You Must Hold Minimum One Credit Card From This List-
  1. AMEX Centurion
  2. AMEX Platinum Charge
  3. Amex Platinum Reserve
  4. Amex Platinum Travel
  5. Axis Private Credit Card
  6. Axis Reserve
  7. Axis Magnus
  8. Axis Magnus Burgundy
  9. Axis Vistara Infinite
  10. Axis Atlas
  11. CitiBank Prestige
  12. CitiBank PremierMiles
  13. HDFC Bank Infinia
  14. HDFC Bank Diners Club Black
  15. HDFC BizBlack Credit Card
  16. ICICI Emeralde Private Metal
  17. ICICI Emeralde
  18. IndusInd Bank Pioneer Heritage Metal
  19. Indusind Bank Indulge
  20. Indusind Bank Crest
  21. Indusind Bank Celesta
  22. Indusind Vistara Explorer
  23. IDFC First Vistara Credit Card
  24. IDFC First Private Credit Card
  25. SBI Aurum
  26. SC Ultimate
  27. Yes Private

B. You Post Count Must Be Minimum 20
C. Write your community username on a paper, keep paper & your card side by side and take a picture. Keep your first name visible.
Example -

DF32BDCE-C217-4509-9694-82F6E078A86F.jpeg

Please DM (Direct Message) @bhavyegoel or @Subhankar, the pic (you must cover card no or any other sensitive data) & request access to our VIP Lounge section (special section). Do not post your picture on this thread.

Thanks,
TechnoFino

Last edited:

phheeewww

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Is your AURUM up for renewal anytime soon?

Asking coz I want to know if I should keep this card or close it now.
I am keeping it only coz im hoping that 1 day they will shine. their customer service is great though. ive got some points too so ill redeem it this summer and then take a call nearing Aug. Im more inclined towards closing at the moment

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I am keeping it only coz im hoping that 1 day they will shine. their customer service is great though. ive got some points too so ill redeem it this summer and then take a call nearing Aug. Im more inclined towards closing at the moment
Yes same here 40K welcome bonus points - thats done and dusted. If they give me some extra points during renewal, I will be okay to keep this card.

Otherwise, closing it is the only option.

I agree with you on the CS part - they have the best Team in Aurum.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Many premium community members are having Axis Magnus, no doubt it's been the hot pick in the industry. Very very good card and high reward rewards for spending high particularly for travel.
- How many of them are having Magnus under Mastercard network? Do we have any differences and change in benefits for Visa and Mastercard Platform??

BlueFlash

TF Premier
Kindly add me to VIP Lounge
Just out of curiosity, if you don't mind asking: Are all these ultra-premium cards via upgrades from lower variants gradually over time or is it directly via your high NRV with each bank or maybe high NRV with one bank and then used that as a reference ?

manas_rock

TF Select
I have Infinia and Magnus. Vistara axis infinite applied, but still waiting to arrive.
I don't want to share cards pic with my name on it.
Anyone can share cards pic from the internet, whats big deal abt sharing cards pic to get membership?

SPS

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Just out of curiosity, if you don't mind asking: Are all these ultra-premium cards via upgrades from lower variants gradually over time or is it directly via your high NRV with each bank or maybe high NRV with one bank and then used that as a reference ?
Tough question bro. Holding Amex and Citibank cards for over 15 years, and gradual upgrades were provided as per usage. Icici Diamant, Hdfc Infinia, Axis Reserve, in last few years for availing different products/limits from these 3 banks. Aurum was offered on a phone call, though hardly have any relationship with SBI. Persistency was the key to avail these cards as LTF. Holding many other cards too which are not mentioned here, like Kotak White Card, BOB Eterna, Amex Gold, Amex Rewards, YesBank Exclusive, Icici Amazon Pay, Icici Saphiro, Citibank Cashback etc.. Icici Emerald was surrendered as it they refused it as LTF. More importantly majority of these cards are not sourced at my location, Meerut, but were offered following approvals.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It is all depends upon lot of factors for Eligibility no hard rules defined by any bank but some follow strict process

Few factors will definitely play role
Income
Good CIBIL Score etc.,

Just to give my AXIS card story, no relationship with them.
Applied for a LTF Myzone card when the offer was there few months back, got it with no income doc, except vKYC mandatory.
With that relationship applied for Magnus and at that time, the Ccare rep said since my limit was little above 3L+, I am eligible and got it over the phone.

phheeewww

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
High NRV with the bank definitely helped me to secure some high end cards. Good cibil score gave me good limits, and relation with the bank WITH a good ITR gave the cards.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Infinia was LTF but after they upgraded it to metal card LTF status is gone. Nevertheless I don't have to pay annual fees since my spends are over Rs 15 lakhs every year.
Yes, that was a smart move they did, sending upgrade emailer for the same card but with a higher fee of 12k+ as it was Metal, rest all same benefits.

Not sure if you got a new 1 year Marriott membership which had some discount coupons in it or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.