• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Swiggy HDFC Credit Card

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Has anyone else recieved an invite for Swiggy HDFC Credit Card?
I have got the invite via swiggy app and also in my email but I think it is not allowing me to apply as I already have 2 HDFC credit cards.
The 10 Percent dineout discount makes this card worth it if the card has no or low annual fees.

------ Edit By @TechnoFino ------

HDFC Bank is set to launch a co-branded credit card in collaboration with Swiggy. Currently, the card is not available on the HDFC Bank website.

Expected features of the card include:
  • 10% cashback on Swiggy orders, including Instantmart and dineout, in addition to other ongoing discount offers.
  • 5% cashback on selected online merchants.
  • 1% cashback on all other transactions.

Please note that there may be a capping limit, but the full terms and conditions are yet to be disclosed.
The anticipated range for card fees is between Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000.
Swiggy has already started sending invitations and informational emails to customers who are pre-eligible for the card.
Apply for this credit card: https://bit.ly/TFHDFCSW

Screenshot_20230703_092846_Gmail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Is hdfc swiggy card eligible for smartbuy cashback...?? I booked irctc ticket.... Which should give 5%cb.....but still after week no cashback.... On my moneyback it comes in 2-3 days after transaction.....??
It should give 1% Cashback on IRCTC via Smartbuy just like Tata Neu card. However, they're yet to include it in Smartbuy portal. Its better to use another HDFC card for Smartbuy purchases till then.

sunny29990

TF Buzz
For one of my friend, the application showed rejected in the app but she received the card the next day...:ROFLMAO:
Lol what?

Mailing the grievance redressal cell didn't do anything. I mailed them regarding removal of the temporary limit removal of Rs 5000 and giving me the original limit which is shared with my already existing 2 HDFC CC's. What I got what this reply-

"We request you to provide mail/sms regarding limit increase for your Swiggy Card for further course of action".

Looks like they have no clue what they are talking about and are not even aware of this card or the concept of temporary limit which was assigned by them to all customers.

D3V1L

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Lol what?

Mailing the grievance redressal cell didn't do anything. I mailed them regarding removal of the temporary limit removal of Rs 5000 and giving me the original limit which is shared with my already existing 2 HDFC CC's. What I got what this reply-

"We request you to provide mail/sms regarding limit increase for your Swiggy Card for further course of action".

Looks like they have no clue what they are talking about and are not even aware of this card or the concept of temporary limit which was assigned by them to all customers.
Ya, that's why they are the number 1 bank in India. ✅

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
T
Lol what?

These idiots are not reading email they just bots like no human…cant read plain simple english and dont have enough knowledge just like axis

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Lol what?

Just use the word "RBI Ombudsman" in the mail and see the magic🤣🤣

D3V1L

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Card generated on 7th August and received on 12th August. Today they sent message that the limit has been shared.

Attachments

• IMG_5780.jpeg
    IMG_5780.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 43

PAiN

TF Select
People who are unable to link Swiggy HDFC Bank Credit Card to their Swiggy App and seeing an option to complete video KYC to get credit card even after card is approved, for this issue I found a cheap trick to solve this.

Open Swiggy HDFC Bank Credit Card option, Tap on KYC mode and then choose physical KYC option tap on that, then new page will open stating HDFC Bank will contact you for In Person KYC. Then close the app completely (from recently used apps) then reopen Swiggy your card will appear in Swiggy HDFC Bank Credit Card Section.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Lol what?

They are running CC show with fresh graduates , what can we expect of them

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
People who are unable to link Swiggy HDFC Bank Credit Card to their Swiggy App and seeing an option to complete video KYC to get credit card even after card is approved, for this issue I found a cheap trick to solve this.

Open Swiggy HDFC Bank Credit Card option, Tap on KYC mode and then choose physical KYC option tap on that, then new page will open stating HDFC Bank will contact you for In Person KYC. Then close the app completely (from recently used apps) then reopen Swiggy your card will appear in Swiggy HDFC Bank Credit Card Section.
Nice trick... Let's see if anyone from HDFC comes for physical kyc...

I impulsively applied for this Swiggy card on 31st Jul. Card was approved on 1st Aug & delivered to me on 3rd Aug That time itself I didn't had any specific need for this card but now, just few days back I got Airtel Axis card which gives me the 10% cashback on swiggy. So, right now I don't see any point of my HDFC Swiggy card.
I haven't activated it yet. In the HDFC mobile app card status shows are DORMANT. If I don't active this card and let it be cancelled automatically, then will this card shown up in my CIBIL?

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I impulsively applied for this Swiggy card on 31st Jul. Card was approved on 1st July & delivered to me on 3rd July. That time itself I didn't had any specific need for this card but now, just few days back I got Airtel Axis card which gives me the 10% cashback on swiggy. So, right not I don't see any point of my HDFC Swiggy card.
I haven't activated it yet. In the HDFC mobile app card status shows are DORMANT. If I don't active this card and let it be cancelled automatically, the will be card shown up in my CIBIL?
It is a hit and miss kind of thing..
I lean towards " would not show in CIBIL"

raghu.rokda

TF Ace
I impulsively applied for this Swiggy card on 31st Jul. Card was approved on 1st July & delivered to me on 3rd July. That time itself I didn't had any specific need for this card but now, just few days back I got Airtel Axis card which gives me the 10% cashback on swiggy. So, right now I don't see any point of my HDFC Swiggy card.
I haven't activated it yet. In the HDFC mobile app card status shows are DORMANT. If I don't active this card and let it be cancelled automatically, then will this card shown up in my CIBIL?
Good to know that

You get your card before you apply

binno

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Got the Hdfc Swiggy Credit Card as a third credit card from Hdfc. But it’s a paid one. Anyone from here has got the offer for lifetime free Swiggy HDFC credit card??
I will try mailing HDFC to make this card ltf. but very less chances it seems, as my Tata NEU infinty and regalia cards are LTF :( 96bccafd-1631-480d-96cd-69ebc05ba743.jpeg
update ?? ltf done or not ?

anivar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Card approved and listed. Activated. But not received card number in post/email nor it is not listed as a payment option in swiggy. How you are using it