• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Section Announcement: Reward Market Lounge - Introductory Offer

rohit3887

TF Buzz
is it possible to see the preview of this...i m kinda not sure what this is about....if it buying/ selling about fpps of airlines and flights ...i m very much interested....i want to buy decent amout of accor/marriot/virgin

mowgli

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Magnus allows only one hotel membership that can be added at a point of time. If i want Marriott bonvoy points, please guide how I can buy from one of the members. And how is the valuation done for the points?

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Magnus allows only one hotel membership that can be added at a point of time. If i want Marriott bonvoy points, please guide how I can buy from one of the members. And how is the valuation done for the points?
well that member will add you membership id in his axis portal
you both will have to come and a common deciding ground of the value of the points by negotiating.
after which for enhanced safety purpose if you choose you can keep technofino as the arbitrator here.
he will hold your payment in escrow and on points being received he will release the payment further

mowgli

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
well that member will add you membership id in his axis portal
you both will have to come and a common deciding ground of the value of the points by negotiating.
after which for enhanced safety purpose if you choose you can keep technofino as the arbitrator here.
he will hold your payment in escrow and on points being received he will release the payment further
Thank you…

mowgli

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
hi team, I have ITC voucher, what would be ideal rate to encash or trade it
I would suggest to place an offer of what you feel is ideal. And see if offer gets picked up. If not, you can bring it down or negotiate with potential members.

jags123

TF Buzz
Well I am interested in knowing if KrisFlyer allows you to gift points to other members. If that's the case will post a bit and join the RML group

rogerthat

TF Ace
Hi everyone I have a doubt if it is safe to transfer ER points to another person's miles account (selling) by adding their ID? Would Axis block the account? Axis's T&C says that the name should be the same. Has anyone successfully sold their ER points recently? I want to sell my points but I am unsure because of this.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
@typhoon
Hi everyone I have a doubt if it is safe to transfer ER points to another person's miles account (selling) by adding their ID? Would Axis block the account? Axis's T&C says that the name should be the same. Has anyone successfully sold their ER points recently? I want to sell my points but I am unsure because of this.

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys,

I have a Vistara Business Class ticket available for domestic travel. Can be used till 18th September.

Please DM if anyone keen.

RajeshV

TF Premier
With a monthly fee involved, I'm skeptical about how easy finding buyers would be. Sellers might pay when they get vouchers to sell, but how will it work with buyers? They just keep paying in the hopes of finding a good deal?

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group
With a monthly fee involved, I'm skeptical about how easy finding buyers would be. Sellers might pay when they get vouchers to sell, but how will it work with buyers? They just keep paying in the hopes of finding a good deal?
Valid point. That's why I wanted to test this, by subscribing to this month when there are more offers than usual. I am yet to become a member. I already initiated the process, though.