• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Rupay Regalia

oksomu

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I went to the bank yesterday to apply for a new regalia card via c2c. I asked for the rupay version. He said there were only visa or master card. I insisted that some people I know have a rupay version of the card. He said he'd check, but he was not convincing enough that it gave me no confidence that I'll get the rupay version. While searching the forum, people have only converted their visa regalia to rupay. Is it only possible to convert it, or are there instances where people can get a new rupay regalia card itself?

Chimera-san

TF Select
Just an update - Today another person got RuPay Regalia (LTF) via call.

He conversion Millennia to RuPay Regalia (LTF) but customer support conversion from Millennia >> Mastercard Regalia (LTF) >> Visa Regalia (LTF) >> RuPay Regalia (LTF).

Ho told me - yesterday call customer care and the guy was so humble and gentlemen who take request in 5 second.

@oksomu
@krishc
He upgraded Millennia to Rupay Regalia via call?

Anarchronox

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I asked to change mc regalia to rupay regalia
But they told rupay isn't available in this card varient
Converted my regalia as follows: MC —> Visa —> Rupay.
Can be done via a call. Conversion is fast.
And one needn’t wait for the card to arrive. As soon as there is an update in your net banking, you can place the next conversion request. This way the card can be delivered to you within a week.

oksomu

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I submitted the request to convert, and they called me back today, saying it's impossible to convert Business Regalia to RuPay; only regalia can be converted. They gave me Business regalia because I'm self-employed. I wouldn't have got the card in the first place if this was the case. Is there anything else I can do?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I submitted the request to convert, and they called me back today, saying it's impossible to convert Business Regalia to RuPay; only regalia can be converted. They gave me Business regalia because I'm self-employed. I wouldn't have got the card in the first place if this was the case. Is there anything else I can do?
Yes first convert to normal Regalia Visa variant and then convert to Regalia RuPay variant.

sleepysurya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Call again and ask that person when he has a weekly off day then call on that day.
I tried that day again with other customer care number and thankfully the lady processed it.
But then in the night there were a bunch of posts in this forum that now tata neu is getting linked in bhim. All effort was for nothing.
Now will try to convert tata neu to LTF.