• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New RuPay card Wallet Launched - Free Credit card/Amex card to bank

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
New RuPay card Wallet Launched - Free Credit card/Amex card to bank:

Google Play store link -

Note - Only Latest version app v9.0.1 or above get card option (Google play store) but some people told they got old version 8.1.8 (card option not available on this old version app).

IOS link - https://apps.apple.com/in/app/fortum-charge-drive-india/id1340234932

vhytfgu.jpg

First signup with your Mobile number and email id.

After login, go to here 3 dots, bottom right cornor -

Screenshot_20230213-223345.jpg

Now go to "Payment method" -

Screenshot_20230213-223354.jpg

Go to "Fortum charge & Drive Card" and complete mini kyc with any documents like i complete mini kyc with my Voter ID number.

Screenshot_20230213-223409.jpg

After mini kyc complete, you need to go to "Card details & Limit Settings" -

Screenshot_20230213-223425.jpg

Take a screenshot of your Virtual RuPay card number and also set your Ecom limit to Rs10,000 -

Screenshot_20230213-223452.jpg

Now main trick is here -

Credit card loading is Free. Go back to "Add money" option and add through your credit card.

now use your "Fortum charge & Drive Card (RuPay card)" to Paytm wallet Load via Uber app.

Note - Your RuPay prepaid card detect as debit card and you can load upto 2 lakhs in your Paytm wallet via Uber app (if you use multiple "Fortum charge & Drive Card").

Here i already used full Rs10,000 on Paytm wallet load via Uber -
Screenshot_20230213-223519.jpg

Note - first time i recommended Try with Rs1 or Rs100.

Enjoy!

Hasta la vista.

Last edited:

hellobois

TF Ace
Install bajaj app latest beta version. if you get Bajaj Wallet UPI option then activate it.

Bajaj Wallet UPI link to your Bajaj wallet balance and pay anywhere using UPI, also pay to credit card bills via Bajaj wallet UPI.

Airtel mini kyc account. Amazon wallet load or Amazon cc bill pay >> payment page choose Airtel net banking >> login >> mpin >> enter your fortum card details and pay.

Note- Airtel mini kyc account limit is 9k per month and if you have Amazon wallet full kyc account then load money and use the Amazon balance through Amazon wallet UPI
FYI - Fortum card via airtel has stopped working, pls share if there is any other option. I hace 10000 in fortum card. Doct know how to use it. :(