• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Mile Transfer Partners added to Axis!!

mnh007786

TF Buzz
Buy Samsung S22 Ultra with Axis EDGE Reward Points

- You need to have 162k EDGE Reward Points
- Now, Transfer your EDGE Reward points to All Accor account. By this you will get around 126k Accor Points in exchange of 162k EDGE Reward Points (Credited within 48 hours)
- Now you can purchase Samsung S22 Ultra for 1,26,050 All Accor points here : limitlessexperiences.accor.com/samsunggalaxys…

QUIKSILVER27

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Buy Samsung S22 Ultra with Axis EDGE Reward Points

- You need to have 162k EDGE Reward Points
- Now, Transfer your EDGE Reward points to All Accor account. By this you will get around 126k Accor Points in exchange of 162k EDGE Reward Points (Credited within 48 hours)
- Now you can purchase Samsung S22 Ultra for 1,26,050 All Accor points here : limitlessexperiences.accor.com/samsunggalaxys…
Please note that this will be shipping from out of india so keep the custom duty and other charges in mind before doing this..

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Ibis prices are just like that hotel can't compare with big players like Hilton, Hyatt, Marriot, Wyandam, IHG etc

Thats why you are getting at this points, Also you can easily get IHG at this price range starting from 5k-10k points also they running 15% off
I have been in all these hotels, All are remarkable , Been in Ibis Gurgaon , iTS MID TIER
Where can I find detail about 15% off on IHG?

sahil624

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, I see in Accor one can buy Apple products too. However, the Indian catalogue is very limited. Any idea whether this has been the case every time? Or is it like these days we are not getting good products?