• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Menu to Track Confirmed Axis Grab Deals Transaction

jyotimanb

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Axis has introduced a new Menu within the Grab Deals Platform to track the confirmed Grab Deals Transaction.

This can be accessed through Axis Mobile App (Grab Deals Option) or by visiting the Grab Deals website (https://grabdeals.axisbank.com/afportal/myTransactions)

I could find the transactions that I have done for March and February 2023. (Did not receive the sms confirmation earlier but this confirmed all the doubts). However could not find the transactions done on January 2023. (For this case I received sms confirmation).
Let me know if you are also facing such issue!

But finally good that Axis has introduced this most awaited and useful feature.

Attached are some snaps from the platform.

Peace! 🙂

Screenshot_20230330-224134.png

Screenshot_20230330-224221.png
Screenshot_20230330-223711~2.png

drsel

TF Legend
Axis has introduced a new Menu within the Grab Deals Platform to track the confirmed Grab Deals Transaction.

This can be accessed through Axis Mobile App (Grab Deals Option) or by visiting the Grab Deals website (https://grabdeals.axisbank.com/afportal/myTransactions)

I could find the transactions that I have done for March and February 2023. (Did not receive the sms confirmation earlier but this confirmed all the doubts). However could not find the transactions done on January 2023. (For this case I received sms confirmation).
Let me know if you are also facing such issue!

But finally good that Axis has introduced this most awaited and useful feature.

Attached are some snaps from the platform.

Peace! 🙂

Screenshot_20230330-224134.png

Screenshot_20230330-224221.png
Screenshot_20230330-223711~2.png
I cannot find My transactions after I login mobile app and click Grabdeals,
I get option of 45% discount, etc

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge

drsel

TF Legend
After authenticating, goto this link: https://grabdeals.axisbank.com/afportal/myTransactions

They removed it from the menu.
Thanks,
My Flipkart grocery orders are not yet seen.

it says Flipkart orders will show after 3 days of being shipped and some website orders will show after 5 to 7 days.
if they don't show after one week you have to contact customer care with the merchant name, order ID, transaction date and amount

Last edited:
Reactions: CMG

insight

TF Ace
I cannot find My transactions after I login mobile app and click Grabdeals,
I get option of 45% discount, etc
iPhone App version 8.4
No Transactions Menu Item is visible. You too?

PS: I was able to get to the menu via website / internet banking but took lot of drama.

And my first and only GB Flipkart buy was not registered. I had unblocked all extensions.

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
where does it say that? I can't find it.The savings calculator shows we will be getting 5x points.Can anyone confirm?
Don't about about this BBD offer. Last time on the grab deal page, where there is option to select 5X point of 5% cashback, read t&c. There is was mentioned no reward for listed mobiles, list included all mobiles

insight

TF Ace
I don't think it has anything to do with extensions or ad blockers.
it's just that cookies should be enabled on your browser
Cookies were enabled and I had only few tabs open from GB to FK. Even cart was empty. Just that I was signed into FK - should I be signed out of it?

We start from grabdeals.axis.com, use the CC digits, etc and then to FK.

Do we need to be signed into Axis Banking before starting the above?

insight

TF Ace
Yes you need to sign into net banking and then choose the credit card and use only that card with all cookies enabled and with nothing in the cart
1. Sign in to IB or Axis App using UserID/ Pwd/ Pin - Must be SIGNED IN?
2. Then click GBD - then enter CC digits to select card & Merchant > Redirect to Merchant Site
3. Arrive at Merchant site (Signed in vs Signed out? or Both fine?) - Add to cart. Check out using CC from Step 2.

Based on video tutorials online I might've only started from Step 2 on Browser, starting from GrabDeals.Axis.com.

Or is skipping 1 okay?

drsel

TF Legend
1. Sign in to IB or Axis App using UserID/ Pwd/ Pin - Must be SIGNED IN?
2. Then click GBD - then enter CC digits to select card & Merchant > Redirect to Merchant Site
3. Arrive at Merchant site (Signed in vs Signed out? or Both fine?) - Add to cart. Check out using CC from Step 2.

Based on video tutorials online I might've only started from Step 2 on Browser, starting from GrabDeals.Axis.com.

Or is skipping 1 okay?
You must follow all three steps.
be signed in when you arrive at the merchant site