• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Neucoins issue with TATA NEU INFIFNITY RUPAY CARD

pavan000

TF Premier
I have received my second statement, but have the same issue as earlier.

In the statement, I have received 144 neucoins of which 96 neucoins are for tata brands transactions done on tata neu.

Hence I need to receive 336 neucoins as accelerated points but hey didn't credit any of these.

Is anyone else facing same issue.

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Need some help regarding Insurance payments using Tata Billpay on the Neu App.

I have to pay the premium for my ICICI Pru (25k premium) - and was thinking of doing so through the bill pay section of the Tata Neu app... however, I am unable to select my Tata Neu Infinity card in the payments option to make this premium payment.

Is there a way to pay premiums through the Neu Infinity on Tata Bill pay to avail 5%+5% neu coins CB

Thanks in advance!!
I have paid insurance before on Tata neu before. You only get 5% neu coins from card. No extra coins from app.

However, none of the portals are allowing to pay insurance using credit cards. Tried on amazon, Tata neu and insurance company website.

I have paid insurance before on Tata neu before. You only get 5% neu coins from card. No extra coins from app.

However, none of the portals are allowing to pay insurance using credit cards. Tried on amazon, Tata neu and insurance company website.
So if i pay a premium of 54k from Tata neu infinity card, will I get 5% neucoins i.e. 2700 coins or is there a capping or something?

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So if i pay a premium of 54k from Tata neu infinity card, will I get 5% neucoins i.e. 2700 coins or is there a capping or something?
I have not seen any cap that is mentioned anywhere. I have paid premium of 12k and 6k in same month and got 5% back on both.

This month when to tried paying my 65k premium I realised that Tata neu and amazon are accepting credit card.

I purchased Amazon pay coupons from Amex, HDFC and axis reward multipler portals to the max limits. I.e. 40k and then purchased amazon pay gift card for 10k. Paid rest via internet banking.

not sure if I could buy more amazon pay cards. I just lost patience and stopped it there.

Hemang

TF Premier
I tried paying my bike insurance through tata neu. My insurer company is iffco tokio. When I entered challan or policy number, and policy date, error came unable to fetch details from biller.

I don't know, this same problem came when I tried to renew my Activa insurance.

Kindly help what is going wrong ? What is challan or policy number which I might be entering wrong?