• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need suggestions on closing HDFC Swiggy

Xposed

TF Premier
I have
  • SBI SC CC
  • HDFC Swiggy
  • HDFC MB+
  • Axis MYZONE
  • ICICI CORAL
  • ICICI APAY
  • ICICI PLATINUM

I want to ask learned friends whether my decision to close HDFC Swiggy is good or not, as it is the only paid card i have and all others are LTF

also I want to ask how to get LE on HDFC my card as it's my first card and with the lowest credit limit of all my cards

Tagging for help @S S V @pprakash11 @Pothi @Walter White @Shubham Yadav @raghu.rokda

Pujaari

TF Premier
Contributor
I spend more than 15k per month on Instamart for my grocery needs, which takes care of my annual charges. Although I haven't seen any 10% discounts on daily milk, bread, daily fresh fruits, and vegetables, I find the 10-minute delivery service very convenient and practical. There is no need to buy in bulk and store, and the prices are not exorbitant, considering how convenient the service is. See how much of a swiggy user you are and which all of its sevices you value before closing the card.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
I have
  • SBI SC CC
  • HDFC Swiggy
  • HDFC MB+
  • Axis MYZONE
  • ICICI CORAL
  • ICICI APAY
  • ICICI PLATINUM

I want to ask learned friends whether my decision to close HDFC Swiggy is good or not, as it is the only paid card i have and all others are LTF

also I want to ask how to get LE on HDFC my card as it's my first card and with the lowest credit limit of all my cards

Tagging for help @S S V @pprakash11 @Pothi @Walter White @Shubham Yadav @raghu.rokda
If you use swiggy quite frequently.. then should keep this card..
I have
  • SBI SC CC
  • HDFC Swiggy
  • HDFC MB+
  • Axis MYZONE
  • ICICI CORAL
  • ICICI APAY
  • ICICI PLATINUM

Try to mail- spam the hdfc to make the card lft.. as there giving lft swiggy card some ppl..🤠

HDKFC will give you LE within 10 Years..😂

helloworld

TF Legend
it’s a LTF card , can you please explain why close ICICI

Coral will do the same as platinum. Whatever you want to spend, spend on Coral and I hope based on your post it is also LTF. Keep it simple and makes you remember when you spend on those cards, and I hope these are not your regular cards that you use daily, and also CIBIL considers both as single card so, not helpful for credit utilization also. No point of having this card with Coral LTF.

Also, even if it is LTF - if you're not using then no point to keep it. Also, you can always get this card later, if you really found a purpose.

Xposed

TF Premier
It’s good to have multiple cards for AMAZON/FK sales, you can redeem the discount multiple times, I had redeemed it thrice thru all my ICICI cards in recent sales plus I could use these cards thrice every month for 10% on FK grocery, so yeah 😂

helloworld

TF Legend
It’s good to have multiple cards for AMAZON/FK sales, you can redeem the discount multiple times, I had redeemed it thrice thru all my ICICI cards in recent sales plus I could use these cards thrice every month for 10% on FK grocery, so yeah 😂

As a student, I didn't expected you're using those cards multiple sales (sometimes maybe three times or more) every month. In this case, you can keep it.

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
I guess answer to card closure you already got. Here are some threads how to and how not to go for LE in HDFC.

Hdfc Limit increase

I got 20k iocl cc from hdfc 6 month old . If i provide them with 5 lakh itr . Self employed Will they increase my limit ? & Upto how much
www.technofino.in
www.technofino.in

HDFC CREDIT LIMIT INCREASE

Received an offer for increase in the credit limit from HDFC in view of the festival season I guess . Decent limit increase in my Regalia. From 3.55L to 4.26L, an increase of exactly 20%. Other members also check for the limit increase offers.
www.technofino.in
www.technofino.in

Limit Increase in HDFC Credit Card

Hello Guys My HDFC card is given behalf of Pre Approved with Limit 50k on 19Jun 2023 but i want to increase my Credit Card limit because I have already High limit credit card For Example: Kotak Credit Card with 110k limit and Similarly Axis with 110k limit. Please give me guide all possible...
www.technofino.in
www.technofino.in

Hdfc not increasing limit

I got hdfc money back card almost 2 yesrs ago with 40k limit.. Never got limited enhancement offer..what to do guys... suggest me
www.technofino.in
www.technofino.in

Help regarding HDFC credit card limit enhancement and upgrade

Hi, I have hdfc titanium times credit card with limit of 1 lac rs. I want upgraded credit card with limit enhancement. I emailed them my income documents based on which they agreed for limit enhancement. But they said unable to provide Infinia metal credit card. Please suggest me which other...
www.technofino.in
www.technofino.in

HDFC CC not offering Upgrade or Limit Enhancement

My takehome salary: >2L Relationship with HDFC Savings Max account personal (unfortunately my company is a startup and not listed in HDFC, so couldn't get a salary account) Normal savings accounts for both my parents Locker in hometown HDFC Ergo (term insurance) Existing cards - Limits...
www.technofino.in
www.technofino.in

HDFC Applied for Credit Card Fraud

Hey Folks, Today Morning, My Dad received a SMS from HDFC regarding Credit Card application status. Check screenshot below: But my Dad has never applied for any credit card via Branch (never visited branch) or Net banking (he doesn't have access). FYI - He has savings account in HDFC. 1. How...
www.technofino.in
www.technofino.in