• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need suggestion for Applying indugle card by indusind bank

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
If possible, please share how you were able to get it LTF.

The Pioneer RM initially sent an email that she got an approval for LTF Indulge but she stopped responding. The new RM says LTF does not mean 'no joining fee'!
whats the MAB for pioneer account?

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
That seems huge in fact, I saw people saying they were being offered Heritage Metal CCard for 90K one-time and LTF after that.

But are those 100K vouchers are useful one?
The vouchers you get in are not worth, items are overpriced so hardly you can get value around 50-60% of joining fee amount…

Also one thing is this joining fee say 90K but what about annual fee of 25000 in heritage metal card and 10000 in indulge?

If you pay say onetime fee around 180k to 210k then your card is lifetime free so you dont have to pay annual fees after but what you got against this 180k to 210k vouchers you harfly get 50-60% value as all is overpriced so

NikunjP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Indusind bank has highly overpriced credit cards.
They offered me upgrade to Legend card from Aura Edge with 10000 fees. I denied. Indusind is giving Legend card free to new customers but not to existing card holders.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Indusind bank has highly overpriced credit cards.
They offered me upgrade to Legend card from Aura Edge with 10000 fees. I denied. Indusind is giving Legend card free to new customers but not to existing card holders.
I think they offered some gv to compensate the joining fee and some extra freebies like ED 1st year prime membership free etc.

These doesn't come in the LTF legend, seems like they want to acquire customers by giving to new customers only or so.