• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help with loan accounts on Cibil

I think these are BNPL accounts or Pay Later could you help telling me which are which so that I can close one by one

I took a Flipkart Pay Later does it get reported as IDFC Personal Loan in Experian and if yes can you tell me the steps to close it?

Also there is a Innofin Solutions Personal loan can you please tell me which pay later is that one and how to close it?

There are 2 consumer loans in the name of Quadrilion Finance and Capfloat Finance what are the loans they are and how can I close them?

I think these are BNPL accounts or Pay Later could you help telling me which are which so that I can close one by one

I took a Flipkart Pay Later does it get reported as IDFC Personal Loan in Experian and if yes can you tell me the steps to close it?

Also there is a Innofin Solutions Personal loan can you please tell me which pay later is that one and how to close it?

There are 2 consumer loans in the name of Quadrilion Finance and Capfloat Finance what are the loans they are and how can I close them?
yes Flipkart pay later gets reported as IDFC first bank personal loan as they have tied up with IDFC. Contact Flipkart customer care they'll help to close the loan. After closure contact IDFC to get NOC

Quadrilion Finance is Slice and Capital Float is Amazon pay later. Closing Apay Later is a breeze, upon requesting closure they sent a Google form link, after filling the details account gets closed within 2-3 working days and NOC is also sent automatically. To close Slice account just contact Slice on Twitter that's the fastest way since their email support is really slow

Not sure about the Innofin Solution Personal Loan through. Never heard this name

Last edited:

Kanna

TF Buzz

Capfloat is Amazon pay later, to close this call amazon customer care or try chatting with rep using amazon chat

Flipkart's pay later has partnered with two banks IDFC and an other one, try contacting customer care via chat or phone. I had to send an email to flipkart for closure

don't know deatils for the rest.

yes Flipkart pay later gets reported as IDFC first bank personal loan as they have tied up with IDFC. Contact Flipkart customer care they'll help to close the loan. After closure contact IDFC to get NOC

Quadrilion Finance is Slice and Capital Float is Amazon pay later. Closing Apay Later is a breeze, upon requesting closure they sent a Google form link, after filling the details account gets closed within 2-3 working days and NOC is also sent automatically. To close Slice account just contact Slice on Twitter that's the fastest way since their email support is really slow

Not sure about the Innofin Solution Personal Loan through. Never heard this name

Capfloat is Amazon pay later, to close this call amazon customer care or try chatting with rep using amazon chat

Flipkart's pay later has partnered with two banks IDFC and an other one, try contacting customer care via chat or phone. I had to send an email to flipkart for closure

don't know deatils for the rest.
IDFC personal loan : Flipkart
Capfloat : Amazon pay later

Just call the customer care they will close it for you.
Thanks all for your help
Innofin may be Postpe's account. Do you have postpe???
Yes I have a PostPe account think it is the same

So I tried mailing PostPe for closing account and report it to Cibil this was their response

Screenshot_20230313-105449_1.jpg
The headache is when I open the app they have partnered with new lender so now it will have another enquiry on Cibil
Screenshot_20230313-101033.jpg
Now my old loan account will be closed and this account will be opened so that I can close my PostPe account are they crazy or something?

akshayhs

TF Ace
So I tried mailing PostPe for closing account and report it to Cibil this was their response

Screenshot_20230313-105449_1.jpg
The headache is when I open the app they have partnered with new lender so now it will have another enquiry on Cibil
Screenshot_20230313-101033.jpg
Now my old loan account will be closed and this account will be opened so that I can close my PostPe account are they crazy or something?
Tell them you want loan account closed with the lender and an NoC issued instead of deactivation.

Credit Karma

TF Premier

Write to both the lender and bureau, and follow up. It will be taken care.

vic7mike

TF Neo
Hi friends, please help me I asked PostPe team to close my loan account showing from Innofin Solutions in my Experian Credit Report they emailed me in March 2023 that they have closed it but I checked my credit report in September now it is still showing there as loan account. i have emailed PostPe team again but no response from them Please help me guys how to get this permanently closed

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi friends, please help me I asked PostPe team to close my loan account showing from Innofin Solutions in my Experian Credit Report they emailed me in March 2023 that they have closed it but I checked my credit report in September now it is still showing there as loan account. i have emailed PostPe team again but no response from them Please help me guys how to get this permanently closed
Ask them to close again and ask for a NOC.

Ask Innofin solutions (if they are the NBFC who provided it) to close the loan and ask for a NOC.

You will have to be persistent.

gowmara

TF Buzz
Postpe, lazypay and mobikwik are slow in updating cibil.