• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help for processing my credit card application

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I applied for the SBI BPCL OCTANE CREDIT CARD four days ago, and they called me yesterday asking for income proofs. I informed them that I had uploaded my ITR and bank statements multiple times, but the representative said it wasn't showing in the system. After five minutes, she called back and sent me a new link from an official email address (see attached screenshot). She asked me to upload the documents via the bank, which requires net banking login details. I expressed my discomfort in sharing my net banking details, and she suggested sending it to an email she would provide within five minutes. I agreed, but the email she sent me didn't look official and appeared suspicious.

What should i do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-23-05-20-03-639-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-23-05-20-03-639-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 47

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
I applied for the SBI BPCL OCTANE CREDIT CARD four days ago, and they called me yesterday asking for income proofs. I informed them that I had uploaded my ITR and bank statements multiple times, but the representative said it wasn't showing in the system. After five minutes, she called back and sent me a new link from an official email address (see attached screenshot). She asked me to upload the documents via the bank, which requires net banking login details. I expressed my discomfort in sharing my net banking details, and she suggested sending it to an email she would provide within five minutes. I agreed, but the email she sent me didn't look official and appeared suspicious.

What should i do?
Looks like ...Email is from official sbi card side with suffix @sbicard.com.They only thing you cant do with it is reply.You cant reply to this email as it is unmonitored mail.

SBI SPRINT uses net banking authentication for statement retrieval and assessment..No harm in continuing with the said link in the email.

For you peace of mind ,just change your net banking password after giving Net banking statement access to sbi card.

Last edited:

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
I did that multiple times but she said that they can't see in their system.
Tag Sbi card twitter team @Sbicard_connect
And ask them to arrange call back on the same.on call request them to send executive to collect the statement as i am facing problem in uploading the same.