• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help for HDFC CC

tuhin

TF Premier
Hi all, @TechnoFino

I am facing one difficulty with my credit card with HDFC Bank. Few days back I received mail like this:
1672318712287.png
Even I received call from HDFC Bank branch regarding LifeTimeFree CC offer. Now, I had applied that card after that. I didn't see any terms during application process for this card. Now after getting my card, I was in doubt, hence asked Cust Care team for charge confirmation. They were telling me that I had to spend atleast Rs 20000 within 90days or make a active SmartPay option to make it LifeTimeFree. It means, my card is not fully LifeTimeFree. It's attached with clause. Even, I escalated this matter too. They are also replying me the same.
In this context, I am asking your help. What should I do? Do I need to escalate this issue to Principal Nodal or RBI ? Have you ever faced similar situation ?
Seriously, I always blame Axis Bank for their harsh customer service. Now, I am experiencing HDFC Bank. Can't expect!!!

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
Even customer care told me it was a paid card, but later on escalation they told me it was applied as LTF itself, no conversion needed. That's why I don't trust HDFC customer care's words.
Even there was another instance, when I blocked my Millenia DC before dispatch, and the customer care said they will not charge for it, but I was charged 590 a month later.

tuhin

TF Premier
Even customer care told me it was a paid card, but later on escalation they told me it was applied as LTF itself, no conversion needed. That's why I don't trust HDFC customer care's words.
My case already goes to escalation team. One strange part I found, they are asking me to spend 20K within 90days where as MoneyBack+ conversion criteria is 30K within 90days 😂😂