• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help! Cannot get any credit card

HarshB

TF Buzz
Hi, my brother cannot get any credit card. He has an ITR of 18+ L and is self employed. He applied for Magnus in December - it was declined. He then applied for MyZone in March which was again declined. This while having an Axis Privilege account. I then asked him to apply for Amex MRCC which again was declined. The only drawback I feel is that he does not have any credit history, never taken any loan from the bank nor does he own a credit card. Suggestions are welcome! Ideally, he wants to get the Magnus.

Andy1

TF Premier
Take a beginner level card like ICICI platinum or sbi simply save and after 2-3 months of using it try for Axis MyZone.

D

Deleted member 7241

Hi, my brother cannot get any credit card. He has an ITR of 18+ L and is self employed. He applied for Magnus in December - it was declined. He then applied for MyZone in March which was again declined. This while having an Axis Privilege account. I then asked him to apply for Amex MRCC which again was declined. The only drawback I feel is that he does not have any credit history, never taken any loan from the bank nor does he own a credit card. Suggestions are welcome! Ideally, he wants to get the Magnus.
Axis Pre approved section check karo... Pre approved na ho aisa hoi. Hi nahi sata... Its next to impossible

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
So Your Brother doesnot have a Credit history and you brother is directly applying for super premium cards like magnus..i think myzone is denied due to NIL credit history.Better start with basic one..Appply for Neo card in axis or go for atleast Fd based card to start a journey in Credit services and to bulid credit history..Start with walking🚶🚶 soon with 18L+ITR your brother start flying🏂🏂 in credit industry..😀😀😀😀😀

HarshB

TF Buzz
So Your Brother doesnot have a Credit history and you brother is directly applying for super premium cards like magnus..i think myzone is denied due to NIL credit history.Better start with basic one..Appply for Neo card in axis or go for atleast Fd based card to start a journey in Credit services and to bulid credit history..Start with walking🚶🚶 soon with 18L+ITR your brother start flying🏂🏂 in credit industry..😀😀😀😀😀
Thanks for the sound advice. I'll pass it on to him. 😃😃

ccgeek07

TF Premier
As per my experience, even for no income person, simply take an FD based CC and it'll automatically pay way for new credit cards.