• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need Credit Card Suggestion

ethanhunt

TF Buzz
I want to add 2-3 new cards to my portfolio to Keep my overall utilization level low and take benefits of card specific festive discounts. My monthly expenses are around 40k
I currently have : AXIS Ace (2 lakh), ICICI Sapphiro (3 lakh ) LTF and HDFC Moneyback+ (50k ) limits. Recently SBI rejected my cashback card :(

1) Please suggest some easy to get, Preferrably LTF cards.

2) I got HDFC card 2 month back after opening a saving account and want to upgrade. shall i start write to customer care or should wait for 2-3 months more. TIA

I want to add 2-3 new cards to my portfolio to Keep my overall utilization level low and take benefits of card specific festive discounts. My monthly expenses are around 40k
I currently have : AXIS Ace (2 lakh), ICICI Sapphiro (3 lakh ) LTF and HDFC Moneyback+ (50k ) limits. Recently SBI rejected my cashback card :(

1) Please suggest some easy to get, Preferrably LTF cards.

2) I got HDFC card 2 month back after opening a saving account and want to upgrade. shall i start write to customer care or should wait for 2-3 months more. TIA
For HDFC, I would suggest close that Moneyback and then after 3 months apply for a new card - via RM if possible. Moneyback won't get any upgrades.

daen.kith

TF Buzz
Hello everyone, as a non resident indian. Axis offered me magnus and vistara with 7 Lac limit unsecured card. I am using it from last 1 year. What are the other card options i can opt as a non resident? Do we have someone here who is experienced for NRI CC applications (for superpremium credit cards). I laughed at myself when amex rejected my application for the lowest varient card.