• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need assistance from the Technofino community. It's freaking urgent

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Refund Confirmation from Merchant: On November 11, I received an email from the merchant confirming the refund for the missing Product.
You should always contact the merchant first and try to get a refund before initiating a chargeback claim. After you file a chargeback claim, the merchant may be hesitant to refund you, as they could lose the chargeback claim and incur additional losses.

I noticed that you requested ICICI Bank to initiate a chargeback claim on October 25th, which may not have been the best decision.
October 25, I informed ICICI Bank to raise a chargeback request.
Currently, the merchant states that they have already refunded you. Please ask them for the refund reference number and contact ICICI Bank to track why it has not been credited.

If this does not resolve your issue, request ICICI Bank to escalate your case to chargeback arbitration.

Credit Card Chargeback Claim System: Ultimate Guide: https://www.technofino.in/community...chargeback-claim-system-ultimate-guide.13570/

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Merchant can deny chargeback if they can produce Proof of Delivery (POD) or they have already issued the refund. In your case as merchant claims to have refunded the money, please ask them for Refund Reference Number, share it with ICICI and ask the status of the refund. There are chances that since it is an International Transaction, it may be stuck requiring some compliance, which if you clear, the amount will get credited. Sometimes banks don't handle these international transactions properly. In either case I wish your problems get resolved and you get your money back.