• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NAV for NPS Tier II withdrawal

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

According to the above link the funds are credited on T+3 to the bank account. Does anyone know which NAV is used? T or T+3?

Notes:
a) I am assuming that online withdrawal is possible. Have not tried it out yet
b) The reason I am asking is because I sometimes plan to use Tier II as a "wallet" for DC offers. There will be the initial 0.2% contribution charge, but in an upward market you should recover that + missed interest (opportunity cost) within a few days. The only drawback I see is the date of the NAV, hence the above question

Thank you for your inputs

satviksehgal

TF Premier

According to the above link the funds are credited on T+3 to the bank account. Does anyone know which NAV is used? T or T+3?

Notes:
b) The reason I am asking is because I sometimes plan to use Tier II as a "wallet" for DC offers. There will be the initial 0.2% contribution charge, but in an upward market you should recover that + missed interest (opportunity cost) within a few days. The only drawback I see is the date of the NAV, hence the above question

The day you withdraw, that days nav will count. I have done these withdrawals multiple times, do it on Mondays to avoid loosing interest of bank holidays and weekends.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Notes:

If your contribution reaches them by 930am then same day nav on buy side and yes online withdrawals possible
Just install the app which’s very user friendly but ensure to deposit in proper tier many times I get confused with I and II lol
Think of our temp money if stuck in tier I 😇

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If your contribution reaches them by 930am then same day nav on buy side and yes online withdrawals possible
Just install the app which’s very user friendly but ensure to deposit in proper tier many times I get confused with I and II lol
Think of our temp money if stuck in tier I 😇
For tier1 to pay via credit card, is there any app? In ET-money I can only see debit card and upi options.