• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

MY Zone CC [MC variant] works for NEO Offer of 5% discount on Mobile Prepaid, DTH , Broadband/landline Bill.. ENJOY

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys..
Use your Myzone cad [MC Variant] for NEO benefits of 5% off in Amazon Pay for paying Mobile prepaid/DTH /BB/ LL paments..

I think they wrongly mapped NEO benefits to MY Zone holders as well...
Enjoy while the fun lasts...

1714746118909.png

Last edited:

anonymuos

TF Ace
@SSV cc refused to change visa to mc
looks like they need some spanking on X 😈
When I asked changing My Zone Visa to My Zone Mastercard, they said they will change but My Zone Mastercard won't be LTF for me, even if My Zone Visa was LTF. The way we find loopholes in banks, Axis also finds loopholes in RBI rules. Itna greedy bank abhi tak nahin dekha

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
When I asked changing My Zone Visa to My Zone Mastercard, they said they will change but My Zone Mastercard won't be LTF for me, even if My Zone Visa was LTF. The way we find loopholes in banks, Axis also finds loopholes in RBI rules. Itna greedy bank abhi tak nahin dekha
yes .. that is true and sad ...

imuntitled

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
When I asked changing My Zone Visa to My Zone Mastercard, they said they will change but My Zone Mastercard won't be LTF for me, even if My Zone Visa was LTF.
i was told the same thing when i requested icici bank to change my coral amex to coral rupay but later on the card was LTF
can’t say the same about 🪓 s

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For me, Axis changed Myzone Visa to MC when they issued Myzone card. Actually before issuance, I had already requested for a MC card but they still issued Visa.

I had been using the 5% discount on Myzone MC for more than a year now on Amazon. I wasn't aware that this offer is exclusive to Neo Cards. Currently, I am seeing this offer for both Neo and Myzone 😇😇

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
For me, Axis changed Myzone Visa to MC when they issued Myzone card. Actually before issuance, I had already requested for a MC card but they still issued Visa.

I had been using the 5% discount on Myzone MC for more than a year now on Amazon. I wasn't aware that this offer is exclusive to Neo Cards. Currently, I am seeing this offer for both Neo and Myzone 😇😇
…… called a silent killer !! ;)

Last edited:

varun__goel_

TF Legend
We feel exactly the same when you promote SBI CB and RBL Sig+ DC !! ;)
The Office Nbc GIF